The Rebels (NA)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Brutus said:
Always happy to assist my NA brethren......or sistern?
That would be Sistren even though it doesn't pass the TW spellcheck, it was used in medieval times. Although, I like Sistern. I am the wellspring from which you flow. 

Dear Queen Snoop,
  I have secured a tentative commitment from an individual who would like to join the Rebels.  He is the first president of the institution which today is called Louisiana State University.  He has traveled extensively throughout the southeastern United States and is well acquainted with the temper and values that the Rebels hold dear.  Just let me know here and I'll have him contact you.  K?
zPtSM.jpg

Lord Brutus said:
Dear Queen Snoop,
  I have secured a tentative commitment from an individual who would like to join the Rebels.  He is the first president of the institution which today is called Louisiana State University.  He has traveled extensively throughout the southeastern United States and is well acquainted with the temper and values that the Rebels hold dear.  Just let me know here and I'll have him contact you.  K?
zPtSM.jpg

The queen demands that this individual brings moonshine, tobaccki, and his hottest cousin. There'll be a tobaccki spittin' contest durin' the day and a hoedown in the evenin' when the queen will make her appearance.

Lord Brutus said:
My Queen, if I have offended you I shall gladly end a life.  Not mine, of course, but maybe John7.
John is too fine a creature. His existence must continue.

I recommend a random GK or Wappaw. That would make a suitable sacrifice for atonement. 

1cdj45xx said:
I'm here to make an application

Do you have any warband experience?

Back
Top Bottom