SP - Player, NPCs & Troops The player character starts too old

Users who are viewing this thread

At the beginning of the game, you are a 30 years old who is unmarried, still live with their parents with young siblings, have terrible skills, with little to no money and connection, despite the long and impressive character creation.

Wouldn't it make more sense for your character to be in their late teens and early 20s then? The more I think about the start of the game, the more it bugs me.

Agreed wholeheartedly.

Then again 70% of the campaign and 100% of the main "storyline" doesn't make any sense either. Seriously starting to belive the developers were hungover from yesterday's rakı during the entire development process. The countless logical fallacies and design choices cannot be justified otherwise.

+1. But then, 23 is steep too for someone with little to no skill and no money. Anyone check the 5years younger bro's skills?

Also, considering the skill levels and number of skills, that 18-21yo young nobles have....even 23 seems quite sad. Does the hero need to be younger? I think 20 is fine. Do young nobles need to be nerfed a bit (at least concerning the number of trained skills)? Yes.

Well, overall not a huge issue...just make the main char younger dammit.

I didn't mind 30. I however was surprised that the gametime passes at four times the speed and was even mortified when I realized that if you are over 40, you can't marry. (I think this is changed since) I had to reload the game so I could buy a princess.

Back
Top Bottom