MP Musket Era The Peninsular War - Napoleonic Warband mod - scene editors needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes - one thing at a time - size is the last thing to worry about - Santashelper is doing great things with calradia rising and size at the moment - testing the limits of  the engine on that account....

If you guys are planning to have artillery, could you please make it round shot? I am aware that shells were in common use during the peninsular war, but I believe having roundshot ploughing through your ranks would be much more atmospheric than having some lame explosion. 

xenos60 said:
If you guys are planning to have artillery, could you please make it round shot? I am aware that shells were in common use during the peninsular war, but I believe having roundshot ploughing through your ranks would be much more atmospheric than having some lame explosion.

Good sir, if your Explosion is lame, I would suggest taking medical advice.  This thread is for serious discussion of a modification set in the (Iberian) Peninsula campaigns of 1811, not for you to air your physical greviances.

Amman de Stazia said:
xenos60 said:

Good sir, if your Explosion is lame, I would suggest taking medical advice.  This thread is for serious discussion of a modification set in the (Iberian) Peninsula campaigns of 1811, not for you to air your physical greviances.

I think what my esteemed colleague meant to say was: You should have your round shot checked by a doctor. Our guns fire fine.

Got a job for anyone with a basic knowledge of any 3d program.

Basically I have a bunch of LODs for weapons and helmets.. unfortuntaley due to some of BRF editors quirks, they can't be imported straight in.. they need importing and reexporting.. thats all there is to it really.

If you're interested in helping and likely getting your paws on the internal alpha etc with the rest of the team, give me a yell.

Dain Ironfoot said:
Got a job for anyone with a basic knowledge of any 3d program.

Basically I have a bunch of LODs for weapons and helmets.. unfortuntaley due to some of BRF editors quirks, they can't be imported straight in.. they need importing and reexporting.. thats all there is to it really.

If you're interested in helping and likely getting your paws on the internal alpha etc with the rest of the team, give me a yell.

So, what you need? Worker, money?

Amman de Stazia said:

You, my good sir, seem to be unaware that the Empire on Which the Sun Never Sets is dead, and it is never coming back.

In other news:
  • I can help with some French, but my French is not perfect.
  • Do you have any troop trees?

Do I have any troop trees? Do I have any troop trees? Hrmm I wonder.. do I have any troop trees! Perhaps I've forgotten them!

Also: Amman wins :razz:

You, my good sir, seem to be unaware that the Empire on Which the Sun Never Sets is dead, and it is never coming back.

Yeah, I really got that from his post...

Dain - do you know what the legal implications are of using sound effects from other games? I ask, since I had an idea for a new battle sound effect (the one you get when you move past a battle on the world map. That one sounds a bit medieval, but a better one could be made by layering some volley and cannon sound effects (from Sharpe), with some sword clashing/people dying effects (from M&B), with some marching effects and "The Battalion will advance!!!" and "Enival!/Occuper cette batiment!" from Imperial Glory (PC). I don't know what the rules are, but I seem to remember a mod that used Age of Empires gun sounds that dissappeared mysteriously.

Inukshuk

Its Redcoats Whit or have you England as a faction :smile:

But have you much again, or have you been done with so much that you can make a BETA :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:    ITS THE BEST MOD IVE SEEN    GOOD LUCK DAIN :grin:

Im not good in english so sorry

Do you have redcoats in your mod

The English Soldiers weared Red Coats Under The napoleonic wars.

so do you have redcoats or England as a faction in your mod

Swadii said:
Do you have redcoats in your mod

The English Soldiers weared Red Coats Under The napoleonic wars.

so do you have redcoats or England as a faction in your mod

Try looking at the very first page of this thread, mate. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom