MP Musket Era The Peninsular War - Napoleonic Warband mod - scene editors needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pasterz861 said:
Swadii said:
Ok, but do you have any idea when you will realese a Beta or Alpha

It's easy. Tommorow at 8:32 pm o'clock.

:lol:

It will be in a cage, under the freeway I-96. It will be gaurded by a hobo with syphilis. You will have to answer 3 riddles to obtain it. If you answer all three correctly, you gain access to the beta. If you lose, you have to give him a BJ.  :mrgreen:

*EDIT*

Also, there has been no better use for the mr. Green smiley in the history of these forums.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
pasterz861 said:
Swadii said:

It will be in a cage, under the freeway I-96. It will be gaurded by a hobo with syphilis. You will have to answer 3 riddles to obtain it. If you answer all three correctly, you gain access to the beta. If you lose, you have to give him a BJ.  :mrgreen:

*EDIT*

Also, there has been no better use for the mr. Green smiley in the history of these forums.

can i bring a gun?

janlulhannes said:
Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
pasterz861 said:
Swadii said:

*EDIT*

can i bring a gun?

No. A bottle opener is acceptable though. Only for prying open the cage though. Beware of the half-starved crazed weasel-gaurds.

I want to ask when will be the relase of Peninsular War mod? It's great mod and I was looking for mod about Napoleonic wars. If there was a Relase Send a link  :wink:

Sorry when i said something wrong I'm bad in English

I want to ask when will be the relase of Peninsular War mod?

No you don't.

How did they take forts back then, i.e. how will castle sieges be done? (sorry if this has been done before - I've been dipping in and out). From my basic Sharpe knowledge, they would either fire a cannon until the wall fell down, and then scramble over the breach (siege of Badajoz in Sharpe's Company), or they'd run up to the walls with ladders (when the french tried to retake the fort in Sharpe's Mission).

have you people of the mod ever thougth about maybe having a secret forum? maybe you could get a free spot at the 1866 forum - I dare say you wouldnt get the amount of.....shall we call them questions....you get currently.....

Sad thing is that all this can be stopped when a beta is released - the mod gets its own sub-forum which Dain can moderate. Problem is, Dain might not have the time to moderate as well as work and do his degree, and few of us here would want a rushed beta purely for this purpose.

How did they take forts back then, i.e. how will castle sieges be done? (sorry if this has been done before - I've been dipping in and out). From my basic Sharpe knowledge, they would either fire a cannon until the wall fell down, and then scramble over the breach (siege of Badajoz in Sharpe's Company), or they'd run up to the walls with ladders (when the french tried to retake the fort in Sharpe's Mission).

Yup, escalades and breaches are the order of the day!

Dain Ironfoot said:
Yup, escalades and breaches are the order of the day!

Hurrah! I wonder how you'll implement breaching though. Are you planning to do something like HokieBT did with destructible doors?
Anyway, I think I'll enjoy playing this.

I imagine the actual breaching will be done on the worldmap similar to building a siege tower, calculated by the number of cannons you have and the highest engineering skills. Making a breech could take a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom