The Peloponnesian War - Alternative Download Link

Users who are viewing this thread

Lynores

Baron
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W58I2T4J

Remember to download the latest bugfix.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,195932.0.html

Thank you. This one was uploaded by myself, so its clean. Do get the bug fix in its appropriate thread though, or you'll be missing some features. I will be updating it often.

Lynores said:
Thank you. This one was uploaded by myself, so its clean. Do get the bug fix in its appropriate thread though, or you'll be missing some features. I will be updating it often.

Okay I will be sure to install the bug fixes. So far I have loved every moment of this mod, the armor, the animations, the scenes, just WOW. I can't wait to see what new updates are added  :cool: Thanks again.

i have windows 7 64 bit and whenever i try to run the .exe it says not compatible with your windows version (this happened to me earlier too so idk)? anyone know how to fix this

Strange, since I also have windows 7 64. Try running in compatibility mode with windows xp sp 2 and as an admin.

alright i figured it out it was just the file it must have downloaded wrong or something cuz i tried it on 2 different computers and it didnt so il try again sometime

Thx for this... 10 minute download instead of more than 5 hours.  :cool:

Just a note: this download says its TPW 0.6 but the mbrepository download says its version TPW 0.5, so its not only really slow, its also an older version.
:roll:

The only difference being the optional downloads and some bug fixes. You can patch it to this version just by downloading the proper content here in the board.

DUDE! i,ve been downloding the file all day and it gives me the same error. i followed the compatibility mode sugestion but to not much luck really. I really wanna play the mod. ANY tips?

Lynores has said multiple times now not to post links unless he gives you permission....
Someone probably put a hacktool or spybot in it... while Lynores obviously didn't.....

Seems to me like every time I try to download the file gets ''Interrupted'' for some reason and then I can't open it. I've tried both download links, being the Alternative Download Link and the one hosted from M&B Repository. Anyone who think they know what the problem might be?

Why i have 30kb/s on megaupload with 5mb/s net when everyone have max speed?? :S I really dont like downloading 500mb 10 hours.. Thanks for replaying.

Protean said:
Why i have 30kb/s on megaupload with 5mb/s net when everyone have max speed?? :S I really dont like downloading 500mb 10 hours.. Thanks for replaying.

atleast you can download, my country banned megaupload.

Protean said:
Sheesh...stop griping.
First of all, I have a 4 mbps connection, but I only get a max of 160-200 kbps on megaupload. It took me under an hour at that speed, so I will go on a whim here and say you are either mistaken, or your ISP isn't giving you 5mbps.
I finally downloaded it, but I had to shut off my antivurus (norton thinks everything is a virus that isn't a commercial program). The funny thing is that when I downloaded it, I was at the library with a 270 kbps on megaupload, and the download was done in 30 minutes or so.

Back
Top Bottom