The Peloponnesian War - Alternative Download Link

Users who are viewing this thread

zilong229 said:
Downloaded from alternative site and Norton didnt let it through said it was a risk:sad: oh well guess ill just paly the other Mods xD
Had the same problem. It's not a virus, just turn off Sonar and Antivirus 5 minutes before you finish downloading. :wink:

no thanks I have no problem downloading other Mods and playing them Im not installing anything with "Risk" involved in it regardless, why cant they make it to install from TaleWorlds like most Mods have?

zilong229 said:
no thanks I have no problem downloading other Mods and playing them Im not installing anything with "Risk" involved in it regardless, why cant they make it to install from TaleWorlds like most Mods have?

/facepalm
The installer is from Janus. Trust me, I've sandboxed it and scanned it. The only antivirus that says it's bad is Norton because it's paranoid.... :razz:

aspis said:
keensin said:
aspis said:
mb repository is down!!!!!
Yeah
Most probably its temporary so you`ll have to wait since its the only link working for now.
I cant wait!!!! :grin: :grin: can you give me your support signature??Thanks
By the way repository is up again.
Not very fast dl but your only chance.

Off topic:
As for my sig its not something official since im not co-developer in TPW.
Just a fan.
I pm Lynores for this but hes inactive a couple of months so i might make a unofficial thread to post there a couple of sigs i made IF i take/need(not sure actually) permission from TPW developer.
Nothing fancy or high quality since its my first try.
So for now i have to wait for an official answer before do anything that offends anyones work in any way.

I seriously need help! Mount and blade warband started to get boring so i began to try some mods. like Roman invasion mod.

but im also a HUGE fan of greek mythology. and realy, realy, REALY want to download this mod. but something is wrong.. and i can't download it.. something about the goverment or some ****.. please help :smile:

Guys for all of you having troubles dl-ing the mod (or any mod)it looks like repository moved forward and transferred their files to mount&blade.nexus.
So for TPW you might want to check this link :
http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=3253#content

Lynores said:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W58I2T4J

Remember to download the latest bugfix.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,195932.0.html
upload somewhere else please
THIS ****ING ANTI PIRACY **** doesnt allow me to download from megaupload

hirovard said:
Xprez said:
upload somewhere else please
THIS ******** ANTI PIRACY **** doesnt allow me to download from megaupload

Jacob153 said:
megaupload is banned.There is no other way to download this mod?

thank america for that  :roll:

bunch of stupid colonists
ikr theyr *****ing that we pirate ****
but hey, if they wanne be a ***** i can be one too, 1st theyr using the internet without permission ( they want us to get permission )
2nd, theyr walking down the streets, Wich they dint pay for.
3rd theyr typing/talking, and they dint pay for that too.
so whos a ****ing pirate now? :grin:

To install this mod I just drag the downloaded folder into the modules folder of Mount and blade warband, right?

Back
Top Bottom