SP Native Modern The Parabellum (WW1 in Calradia)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So wich resourses did you take for free from doc300m who swtole themm?

Goulashnikov said:
So wich resourses did you take for free from doc300m who swtole themm?

I prefer the term "liberated", from the mod making bourgeois. Docm be keeping the poor mod-playing proletariat down.

Melfius said:
Docm30 stole them from Jackson, the original modeller, and used them in NaS, appropiating of them and getting credit, by no other than Hinkel, apparently
yes i know

but what did u take from hinkel who took from doc who took from jack's son?

i still like parapullan mod  :smile:

i'm here to come clean guys, i stole from hinkel who stole from jackson who was stolen from by docm30 who stole from jackson who asked permission from hinkel who gave me access which in turn lead to me working for jackson who now owns the next five generations of my family.

oh and jacobhinds lent me some milk once which i never returned

Melfius said:
i still dont know what jackson made, but apaprently docm30 is a fraud and didnt do anythign, so i think jackson also made us uniforms, but is too messy and i cant understand coreclty
Everyone owes an apology to jack apaprently  :ohdear:
oh

He will pey, i sent letter to telwordls on email that they should sue doc

Will post respons.  :cool:

Doc3M has returned! I think you peolpe should lock t he link to modb if you lot value yoUr resourcess!

Edit: he has struck agin under new aka

it's senpaihinds

Probably mod it for myself a bit as well. Maybe add in some of Hinkels and Jacksons assets. :wink:

Jackson ??? said:
VC24, epaulettes are made of cotton and bullion weft, not silk.

My second guess was burlap and unicorn farts, more strength per cost of non-unicorn farted burlap.

I fervently deny any and all accusations made by "Jackson" and his ridiculous cabal of ****posting teenagers. My works are genuine and celebrated across the industry by real developers and their various legal council. I will be fighting this issue tooth and nail with the forum and MODDB administration.

Jacobhinds said:
Only casuals and normies play games for fun. Arguing About Games on the Internet, now that is the true patrician video game.
The truly ascended make mods and never work on them, and then proceed to ****post about games on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom