The Original Sands of Faith Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CommissarLolz said:
I heard from a Skallagrim video that sometimes they used to grip the pommel so they could use it with two hands.

Can't source it though, since I don't remember the title of the video.

The video about bastard sword all mentioned it, as I remember the bastard sword he has, the grip is not long enough to be used like a proper longsword and so he grips it by the pommel.

Can you make so that in the future, the two Muslim states are at peace? Having them fight each other makes it too easy for the Christian states.

Balian_de_Ibelin said:
Can you make so that in the future, the two Muslim states are at peace? Having them fight each other makes it too easy for the Christian states.

That's only on the beginning, in late game muslims will counter attack, that's what long feedback have shown. The reason is because Ayyubids and Seljuks each one have as many lords as Jerusalem and Antioch together,  losing land will just make them start reorganize together and then go on a counterattack campaign all together, you'll see :wink: Crusaders have the initial advantage of being all together. If I allied them they'll destroy crusaders since beginning that's what happened in the first version. Make the math Muslims have 40 lords together + 2 leaders. Crusaders have 26 lords together + 4 leaders. It's a really big difference in man power and armies size.

thewanderingknight said:
Balian_de_Ibelin said:

That's only on the beginning, in late game muslims will counter attack, that's what long feedback have shown. The reason is because Ayyubids and Seljuks each one have as many lords as Jerusalem and Antioch together,  losing land will just make them start reorganize together and then go on a counterattack campaign all together, you'll see :wink: Crusaders have the initial advantage of being all together. If I allied them they'll destroy crusaders since beginning that's what happened in the first version. Make the math Muslims have 40 lords together + 2 leaders. Crusaders have 26 lords together + 4 leaders. It's a really big difference in man power and armies size.
I guess I will go enlist in Jerusalem now. I have just been enlisting in Muslim armies to try weaken the Christians. But if what you say is true, then I best get back to the Christians and start killing Muslims. 

Also, Is Knight the highest you can go in an army?

Can I progress further than a Knight? I have been a Knight Templar in the Knights Templar for some time in now. I want to know If I can rank up further, otherwise I would rather leave the army If I can't.

Balian_de_Ibelin said:
Can I progress further than a Knight? I have been a Knight Templar in the Knights Templar for some time in now. I want to know If I can rank up further, otherwise I would rather leave the army If I can't.

I guess the only way to get further than knight is to meet up with your Grandmaster and offer your sword in vassalage (aka become a lord). That's what I usually end up doing at some point! xD

Balian_de_Ibelin said:

Above Knight Templar is only Master and Grandmaster, just offer vassalage and you'll become master if accepted. If you have 10+ relations with your lord when leaving as knight you'll keep all equipment. For next version though I'll make armor available from templar store but in this version that's actually the only way to have templar armor without desert.

thewanderingknight said:
Balian_de_Ibelin said:

Above Knight Templar is only Master and Grandmaster, just offer vassalage and you'll become master if accepted. If you have 10+ relations with your lord when leaving as knight you'll keep all equipment. For next version though I'll make armor available from templar store but in this version that's actually the only way to have templar armor without desert.
Thanks for responding, I will do that. Im past 100 days in now. When do the Muslims launch their counter attack?

:cool:

43B7CCF394B55626B16455860C7C60A42331FA4C

This mod is so great I was waiting so long for a good crusade mod thank you so much man you the man  :mrgreen:

For me the is no major bug because I know there are lot of place holder assets, in the actual mod I'm having more than 700+days and this is so great.

I hope you are having no bug blocker on assets scenes because I know CWE team had very cool scenes like Krak and Jerusalem etc :smile:.

I just have a question @thewanderingknight do you know if cwe released some script like the reinforcement or the multiple ladder system (I hope so this feature was pretty cool) ?
like this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHwDoyGdjD4
and this :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MSsboD7h7c

thanks for answer time.

New version v0.8 - overall replacements including sounds, particles system, animations, skyboxes, terrain borders, battlefields, grounds, map icons and terrain, items, overall textures. Battlecries for crusaders and voices on commands. Several troop tree tweaks. Overall fixes and tweaks.

Balian_de_Ibelin said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gm-SiFzSqc - I made some gameplay and uploaded it. I hope people see it and download this mod.

Very nice but new version is out and looks a lot better! If you want to make a trailer using the new version to put on Moddb would be great :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom