The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xnite215 said:
JohnACuster said:
Why don't you close this thread, and then re open it? or is that even possible? im a noob. as for YOU Xnite215. Id like to see you work 3 years to make a mod. Your rude as hell.

I would release it on time. :roll: Three years and you're still working on bug fixes?

Xnite hasn't worked a day in his life so he wouldn't know what Docm's had to do. Let's just ignore him.

Xnite215 said:
JohnACuster said:
Why don't you close this thread, and then re open it? or is that even possible? im a noob. as for YOU Xnite215. Id like to see you work 3 years to make a mod. Your rude as hell.

I would release it on time. :roll: Three years and you're still working on bug fixes?

Last minute stuff, it makes sense. It would probably be coming out in a week or two but Docm wanted to keep to the 2014 'promise' and release it now. Private alpha was only ready recently, I believe, so there was only a small amount of time for the team to fix up all the problems they could before the deadline is reached. It's not like Docm is being lazy, he's working extremely hard for this, and if I was him I would be sleeping like a bear on New Year's.

Xnite215 said:
Docm30 said:
Apparently so many people viewed this thread and the images within my dropbox public links have been suspended for the time being. This is a huge problem.

Release the mod already chump.

wow

rude

-1 behavior  :neutral:

Docm30 said:
Apparently so many people viewed this thread and the images within my dropbox public links have been suspended for the time being. This is a huge problem.
... damn you Error 509!

Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO

Docm30
The Most Wrong
Grandmaster Knight

Guy wot makes a mod
Twitter - Docm30 YouTube - Docm30
View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Faction: Bandit
MP nick: Docm30
WBNW

Re: [WB] L'AIGLE: Napoleonic Warfare + Release Trailer Page 1449!
« Reply #23059 on: Today at 08:56:42 PM »

Thats it boys. Go home

09a3e3c6040ad3cdbef74f06280883a4a0b8a0a4a27d0f536ad57d2490748420.jpg

Melty 11mins 51secs ago says:

Docm30
The Most Wrong
Grandmaster Knight

Guy wot makes a mod
WBNW

Melty and others stopp freaking out! And stop spreading false messages! docm hasnt been on for hours! So stopp making a mess..

zarenx said:
Melty 11mins 51secs ago says:

Docm30
The Most Wrong
Grandmaster Knight

Guy wot makes a mod
WBNW

Melty and others stopp freaking out! And stop spreading false messages! docm hasnt been on for hours! So stopp making a mess..

It isn't a 'false message' , he just messed up his quote.

zarenx said:

Docm30
The Most Wrong
Grandmaster Knight

Guy wot makes a mod
WBNW

Umm, He actually did post that tho... Here's the quote.

Docm30 said:

zarenx said:

Docm30
The Most Wrong
Grandmaster Knight

Guy wot makes a mod
WBNW

Not fake

Saga_The_King said:
zarenx said:

Docm30
The Most Wrong
Grandmaster Knight

Guy wot makes a mod
WBNW

Umm, He actually did post that tho... Here's the quote.

Docm30 said:

wow

kthx people overloading the dropbox

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:mad:

-edit-

Guest 39secs ago says:
RELEASE IT NO EXCUSES WE WAITED 3 YEARS AND YOU GIVE US ALL THESE EXCUSES

rude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom