The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saga_The_King said:
BerserkerRezo said:
Iron Europe died pretty fast like Blood & Iron.
Blood and Iron was alive for a good few months, unlike IE some regiments actually made room for B&I events in their schedules. It died when events did

Well the IE release killed the blood and iron community and then IE kinda died, but that's the fate of multiplayer mods.

Best case is no where, multiplayer will not be released in this singleplayer alpha. And the NW community most likely want to carry over their regiment name over when it does..

But since this is a new mod everyone wants to expand on it. So yeah regiment reservation is N/A unless you get an official answer.

Or you could reserve a post of your own regiment on the Napoleonic Wars Regiments childboard. I am pretty sure this scale of quality will warrant a sub-board.

My plan for L'Aigle is to get started in either Prussia or Austria, build a small militia and pack supplies, then head right for Poland! Only under an awesome Polish-sounding name like Jan Konierski, of course!

usnavy30 said:
Best case is no where, multiplayer will not be released in this singleplayer alpha. And the NW community most likely want to carry over their regiment name over when it does..

But since this is a new mod everyone wants to expand on it. So yeah regiment reservation is N/A unless you get an official answer.

Or you could reserve a post of your own regiment on the Napoleonic Wars Regiments childboard. I am pretty sure this scale of quality will warrant a sub-board.
That's a totally different DLC, I don't think they should be allowed to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom