The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baillie said:
Gandalf_Gandalfian said:
So alpha testers/Doc is it possible to turn down the smoke/graphics or something? Like will manual graphics options menu work for it? I have no idea, but my turd computer probably can't run that much smoke lol.

2.1ghz quadcore apu
512mb vram
4gb ram

The in game graphics are very well optimized, and will work with the normal graphics menu. If your warband runs fine, so will L'aigle!

Also, don't worry about the smoke, Doc has been very clever and used a small amount of large particles, which is much better performance wise on the computer! (It also looks beautiful!)

I'm glad to hear that, I had doubts.

So you are an alpha tester ? got an answer to my question ? I was serious :smile:

VonTwat said:
What do you mean? It's everything a mod needs.

In all of my wisdom, I originally created it to preserve all nonsense that was ever (more or less seriously) suggested for the mod. From there on it became sort of a fun little community project. As such I have no right to judge what content on the list is "canonical", but I'd consider the few last adds to be no less than pointless pieces of random (save for the shirtless gangsters).

-Drug use
-Prostitution
-Racism
-Genocide
-Prisoner torture and execution
-1880's music about the year 1812 in a mod that takes place in 1809
-Baloo from TaleSpin
-Undead J.S Bach
-Miley Cyrus
-Herring hussars
-Dolphin men
-Agovic companion
-Explosive grenadier hats
-Montenegro
-Illuminati
-Boobies
-Fu Manchu
-Edible herrings
-Napoleon's cheese bicorne
-Cockney East end gangsters with knuckledusters
-A piece of Justin Beibers tortured soul trapped in a jar which in turn is fixed to a grammaphone horn
-69th Thailand Shemale regiment of anything for cash
-Flatcaps and Yorkshire miner Regiments armed with pickaxes for undermining enemy fortifications during sieges. (Also with whippets ofc)
-A bald and foolish companion to disagree with every action/decision you take
-Sean Bean surviving
-A list that has lost all meaning and grows without restriction like a barbaric steppe empire

Sir_Newton said:
-Drug use
-Prostitution
-Racism
-Genocide
-Prisoner torture and execution
-1880's music about the year 1812 in a mod that takes place in 1809
-Baloo from TaleSpin
-Undead J.S Bach
-Miley Cyrus
-Herring hussars
-Dolphin men
-Agovic companion
-Explosive grenadier hats
-Montenegro
-Illuminati
-Boobies
-Fu Manchu
-Edible herrings
-Napoleon's cheese bicorne
-Cockney East end gangsters with knuckledusters
-A piece of Justin Beibers tortured soul trapped in a jar which in turn is fixed to a grammaphone horn
-69th Thailand Shemale regiment of anything for cash
-Flatcaps and Yorkshire miner Regiments armed with pickaxes for undermining enemy fortifications during sieges. (Also with whippets ofc)
-A bald and foolish companion to disagree with every action/decision you take
-Sean Bean surviving
-A list that has lost all meaning and grows without restriction like a barbaric steppe empire
10/10  :lol:

This alpha release coming up is only SP though, correct? I thought I heard the MP wasn't near finished yet and would delay the SP release, so if I'm not mistaken, that's coming later once it's ready.

Sir Audiate said:
This alpha release coming up is only SP though, correct? I thought I heard the MP wasn't near finished yet and would delay the SP release, so if I'm not mistaken, that's coming later once it's ready.
Wolfie is coding the MP part of the mod unless Dom has found someone else and he has been AFK for months. I don't think MP is anywhere near completion.

Inanch-Bilge said:
Baillie said:
Gandalf_Gandalfian said:
So alpha testers/Doc is it possible to turn down the smoke/graphics or something? Like will manual graphics options menu work for it? I have no idea, but my turd computer probably can't run that much smoke lol.

2.1ghz quadcore apu
512mb vram
4gb ram

The in game graphics are very well optimized, and will work with the normal graphics menu. If your warband runs fine, so will L'aigle!

Also, don't worry about the smoke, Doc has been very clever and used a small amount of large particles, which is much better performance wise on the computer! (It also looks beautiful!)

I'm glad to hear that, I had doubts.

So you are an alpha tester ? got an answer to my question ? I was serious :smile:

and will work with the normal graphics menu. If your warband runs fine, so will L'aigle!

Does that answer your questions, sir?

dinnerblaster said:
In all of my wisdom, I originally created it to preserve all nonsense that was ever (more or less seriously) suggested for the mod. From there on it became sort of a fun little community project. As such I have no right to judge what content on the list is "canonical", but I'd consider the few last adds to be no less than pointless pieces of random (save for the shirtless gangsters).
I think you are being inane, we are obviously in disagreement here. Come to think of it, mod still also needs classes like Mage, Druid, Hunter, Paladin...

VonTwat said:
dinnerblaster said:
I think you are being inane, we are obviously in disagreement here. Come to think of it, mod still also needs classes like Mage, Druid, Hunter, Paladin...

Don't forget Shamans and Death Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom