The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matiss_Veinbergs said:
I can surely say that this mod is NOT going to be released in coming 15 months.

For somebody who gets pissy about being getting moderator Warnings, you sure do like to spam and push buttons.

Would you like to stop antagonising people, or do I actually have to Mute you this time?

I just saw how my message looked as well, what I was saying was a response to the one person saying the mod was confirmed to come out within the next 15 months.

I said I can't deny that, nor say its true due to the fact of me knowing almost absolutely nothing about the mod.

Wow, this mod looks fantastic!

Unfortunately due to my computer specifications, I won't be able to experience the true beauty of this masterpiece. I am also not enlightened to the point in which this mod exemplifies the Napoleonic Era, so it's depth will go unnoticed through these pair of solemn eyes. When this get's released, my gratitude will be endless as I spend my life away tucked away in my damp cellar with a rough knitted blanket over my legs and a glass of ice water on my cold and weary desk playing this fantastic mod for a fantastic game.

I thank you,
Gandalf

Now that I think about it, I'm starting to wonder what kind of options (if any) would be selectable for on or off.

God forbid that anyone use cheats on this. I'm going for a legit campaign, and will lead Poland to victory. Might make my own CommonWealth later on though.

TheMadJester said:
Now that I think about it, I'm starting to wonder what kind of options (if any) would be selectable for on or off.

God forbid that anyone use cheats on this. I'm going for a legit campaign, and will lead Poland to victory. Might make my own CommonWealth later on though.

re-create you mean.

BTW does importing chars count as a cheat to you? assuming that the skills and such would even be compatible

I don't know if it would be considered cheating, but this is one of those mods where a fresh start would make more sense. Importing a native character to a roman mod makes sense, but doing it with this mod just doesn't feel right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom