The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheOrest007 said:
aderemi123 said:
Thanks for all the work Docm. I can wait a while, being in school and all. Its gonna make for a great summer and graduation.

That's what I thought 2 years ago :lol: hahahahah!.....whatever.

Its 4 AM here. I'm doing a real analysis take home exam right now... . At least Docm and his game gives me something to hope for.

Do not look here said:
I'm pretty sure that Docm waited longest from all of us gathered for the mod to get released, so as long as he isn't pissed off about waiting, you can't be either.
But at Docm have the opportunity to play in the mod.  :smile:

Playing a mod is one thing, having it playable is something entirely different. Many should understand this.

Playing something underdeveloped normally leaves a bad taste for the next.

Kolyan147 said:
Do not look here said:
I'm pretty sure that Docm waited longest from all of us gathered for the mod to get released, so as long as he isn't pissed off about waiting, you can't be either.
But at Docm have the opportunity to play in the mod.  :smile:

Haha .... Try modding. There is nothing fun about test playing your own work. You know exactly what is going to happen, because you have done the first bits twenty times already, and you know what SHOULD happen next, because you wrote the bloody codes, and then You get fugly red opcode errors scrolling across the screen and have to ctrl.alt.del.

No, playing your own mod during development is not really fun... Not like plaing someone else's mod once it's completed properly.

whew just out of basic and the first post i read it "what are the system requirements"

glad to see nothing changes, still excited to play this hopefully before i get to retire

James Grant said:
I don't suppose the 71st will ever make a showing, even if it's just their odd Bonnet/Shako available for purchase will they? I only ask because I find them to be quite an interesting unit in terms of headwear and I think it would be a shame to see them absent.

In addition in some sources I have seen them with a green plume like a normal light infantry company,
Soldier71stBook.jpg

71st_Light_Infantry.jpg

And in C.E. Franklin's uniform book it is shown with plume.

Whilst other sources show it with the little uh...round thing which I'm not sure as to the name.
zoom_aae7035d285a8090986ac2348a981a8b.jpg

rifleand71st.png

Infanterie71(legere).png
I just stumbled over these guys while I was looking over the thread and I must say that their headpiece is quite peculiar! I'd like to ask if the hat will make an appearance in the game as a purchasable article of clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom