The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nutty Pig said:
Lets hope they realise it while people still give a crap about it  :grin:

Realise what?

Regarding music, I can try contacting some of the musicians for particular recordings to get permission. I also know a composer with high quality samples I might be able to convince to do some arrangement, provided I can find sheet music.

Captured Joe said:
WHY DIDN'T YOU MENTION JOSEPH HAYDN?!?

I did mention him, specifically that I don't care for his stiff, lifeless and old-fashioned style of composing.

Out of curiosity, after the Marines and sailors recently produced, are you going to add the officers? If the results were those found for the sailors would be fantastic!

could you possibly have the music changing depending on the territory? for example having something like barrok while beign on england or tsaikoysky while in russia? (since this is a free project cant you ask for some free copyrights for music? instead of writing a new one)

zois said:
could you possibly have the music changing depending on the territory? for example having something like barrok while beign on england or tsaikoysky while in russia? (since this is a free project cant you ask for some free copyrights for music? instead of writing a new one)

If we were having late 19th, early 20th century music then surely it would be Elgar for England.

It really doesn't seem like Docm's going for a nationalistic tone though, which is actually making me pretty interested in how the music will form some of the tone of the mod.

Backstay said:
Isn't it possible to trigger a music file when the player enters a certain area?

I would think so, since that's how With Fire and Sword works. Certain areas of the map will play different music themes after the current track ins finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom