The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys allot of us has waited for years for this to get finished. so i think we can wait hours and some couple of more days for docm to upload it. if docm has set a date and upload it at that date, there is nothing more he can do with it. now im going to burn time with looking on the vids diplex has uploaded :razz:

@myth35 + Gimokes

Docm30 said:
I'm going to upload it to the ModDB first, probably in the wee hours of the 31st while I sleep. After that I'll upload it to the Steam workshop and then the Nexus. My ISP throttles my upload speed like crazy, so I can't upload it to a bunch of mirrors quickly.

I think it's good old line and rifles for me. I can see myself playing a couple of campaigns, actually.

Is the bug where fighting a battle on a river causes a naval battle fixed?

I'm going for an Austrian Alessandro Volta who's participating in the Tyrolean Rebellion. >_>

Upload or riot.

pls dont kill me.

This mod looks amazing, good job Docm, I wish you a happy new years eve while I riot to get this god damn mod uploaded.

With kind regards, God.

@ all asking bout naval bug....Docm posted on Diplex vid saying all bugs shown were already fixed so no worries...

also a tiny suggestion on my part but, coming from playing perisno, I notice the map is huge and lifeless theres no wondering war parties out to get you so is there a way to increase the amount of bandits/deserters trying to attack you? I know you can do this using tweak but sometimes it don't work.

and an idea about war parties maybe add guerrilla/rebels in occupied territory they'll be fairly large in size 50-200? and they'll attack anything belonging to the faction that conquered?

also my first play through will be as a line/foot soldier since Cavalry beats all and I kinda want a challenge plus just imagining myself giving fire orders to my line is awesome :grin:

I'm going to liberate the Dutch from the French, even though people were pretty content about the French leader, but that's not my problem.

I'll be going with British Line Infantry until i get more distinguished then i'll go mostly Line Infantry with 30 Skirmishers and 20 Horseman. I do wonder if we will be able to field cannons? I'm not sure about that trailer where it showed a cannon, was that a fort or a field battle ?

Mosin-Nagant said:
I'm going to liberate the Dutch from the French, even though people were pretty content about the French leader, but that's not my problem.

With his brother yes, with nappy himself not so much.

lodder said:
Mosin-Nagant said:

With his brother yes, with nappy himself not so much.
Yes, i was talking about Lodewijk

Can't decide between being a British privateer raiding the French and their Italian cronies in the Mediterranean or being a French infantry officer. Perhaps I'll even be a wandering hessian mercenary.

JackAubrey said:
For the european guys with GMT in london...
If Doc will upload all the file on night, this mean that we will able to donwload the mod in the night on 31 december!
Am i right?

Haha, I live in the same timezone as Docm so I'm gettin' the mod first b1tche$!

Anyways...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom