The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
asagek said:
All europeans should be smart and go to bed now get up at 6 am and then immediately play

Docm said it would probably be the first of January for us Europeans.

TheOrest007 said:
JackAubrey said:
For the european guys with GMT in london... If Doc will upload all the file on night, this mean that we will able to donwload the mod in the night on 31 december! Am i right?
  Haha, I live in the same timezone as Docm so I'm gettin' the mod first b1tche$!  Anyways...

He lives in what country?

Mosin-Nagant said:
asagek said:
All europeans should be smart and go to bed now get up at 6 am and then immediately play

Docm said it would probably be the first of January for us Europeans.

Well, since someone has to quote him AGAIN...

Sir Audiate said:
@myth35 + Gimokes

Docm30 said:
I'm going to upload it to the ModDB first, probably in the wee hours of the 31st while I sleep. After that I'll upload it to the Steam workshop and then the Nexus. My ISP throttles my upload speed like crazy, so I can't upload it to a bunch of mirrors quickly.

Since there is about 6 hours difference between Canada and most of Europe, if Doc uploads his files in the (and i quote) "wee hours", that means it's gonna be there in the hours before 12.00PM Canadian time. Therefor and this, depending on a few factors such as upload speed and file authentification process, we can expect to be able to download the files between 2PM and 6PM GMT (Greenwich Meridian Time).

EDIT : This, of course would only apply to moddb.

This might help those who want to track the release.

http://worldtime.io/current/vancouver_island_british_columbia_canada/94131

If he starts uploading at wee hours of 31th, then us Euros should get it during daylight of 31th, but he said we would probably get it in 1th January, he probably changed his mind.

Kolyan147 said:
TheOrest007 said:
JackAubrey said:
For the european guys with GMT in london... If Doc will upload all the file on night, this mean that we will able to donwload the mod in the night on 31 december! Am i right?
  Haha, I live in the same timezone as Docm so I'm gettin' the mod first b1tche$!  Anyways...

He lives in what country?

He lives in Victoria, Canada whereas I live in Vancouver, Canada just half an hour across the water away.

Takeda Shingen said:
I do wonder if we will be able to field cannons? I'm not sure about that trailer where it showed a cannon, was that a fort or a field battle ?

The cannon recruitment system seems to be identical to Twilight of the Sun King's, where you can buy, I believe, three-pounders, six-pounders, and twelve-pounders, with up to two total. If it's the same as in TotSK, cannons will stack, so allies who have cannons will also spawn in. Meaning, if you and two allies have two cannons each, there will be six cannons on the field for your side. Not sure what the maximum is, though, it's probably around there. They don't move, but they have a team of artillerymen working them and will fire at the enemy automatically. In TotSK, they were quite good, so I'd recommend getting some when you can. Duel 12-lbers were god-tier.

Sir Audiate said:
Takeda Shingen said:
I do wonder if we will be able to field cannons? I'm not sure about that trailer where it showed a cannon, was that a fort or a field battle ?

The cannon recruitment system seems to be identical to Twilight of the Sun King's, where you can buy, I believe, three-pounders, six-pounders, and twelve-pounders, with up to two total. If it's the same as in TotSK, cannons will stack, so allies who have cannons will also spawn in. Meaning, if you and two allies have two cannons each, there will be six cannons on the field for your side. Not sure what the maximum is, though, it's probably around there. They don't move, but they have a team of artillerymen working them and will fire at the enemy automatically. In TotSK, they were quite good, so I'd recommend getting some when you can. Duel 12-lbers were god-tier.

That is marvelous, you answered all i wanted to know about cannons. But i got another question, are there any plans for British to have rockets, and if not in the first release, maybe in the future ?

Thank you for the fast response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom