The Old Assassin Hunt topic (closed and not actual)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be why the server seems bugged.

A bug I noticed is when guards spawn that one guard was without weapons and attacked the guard with weapons and other people.

You've said the problem with walking forwards is seeing the names of people. Isn't it really possible to remove that? Would really improove it if walking forward is possible.

hi, great looking mod but this is the first mod in rar format that i've downloaded. i feel like a complete noob but i have no idea how to install it. help would greatly be appreciated :smile:  .......(btw i have 7zip installed on my computer. it says that it can unpack rar files but i don't know how to)....

Patta said:
- 2 new Maps, one by Reggae and one by Arto. They feature a assassins creed style map with many ways to get on rooftops and so on (Arto's Map) and the first night map in this mod (Reggae's Map)!

But there is two reggaes map?  :???:

In the rar-file should be a folder called "Assassin_Hunt". You just have to copy the Assassin_Hunt folder from the rar into your Modules folder. You can even delete the folder form the last updated, but this is not necessary.

one full 8 slot server is a torture when you can't join. What happened to the Gothic one?

We from IT were playing at that moment :wink: Yea, it's a pitty there is only one server up. I did not hear anything from the gothics, I told them an update was released and since then nothing happened. I'll see. Could be that i bring a fix in the next hour btw that includes some more events too and fixes one or two bugs.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: thanks, i was able to get it installed on 1 computer, however when i tried installing it on another one (to play using local server), it won't work. the only thing i did different was i extracted it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\  ...........instead of the first computer where i extracted it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\  ..................(the 1st pc had steam). For the 2nd pc it acts like everything went fine but when i pop up Warband its NOT on the list of installed mods. when i tried extracting it again, it showed the file in the correct place but with a 'locked' symbol. I have no idea what went wrong :sad: ......help would be appreciated (again)

successfully played yesterday, awesome mod, all feel well balanced at the moment

i played it until the server became empty, the only most abused thing is the dagger, fast and kill fast, but if you manage good all the other including the mace, all feel balanced

the only thing i notice is that the dagger spam is really deadly, but thats the real assassin weapon so i feel ok

i only notice it, cause more and more people notice the overpowered dagger each time im playing

but me, i feel its ok

i didnt find the night map at the moment, thats the only thing i havent tested

Emir Jaurus said:
hi, great looking mod but this is the first mod in rar format that i've downloaded. i feel like a complete noob but i have no idea how to install it. help would greatly be appreciated :smile:  .......(btw i have 7zip installed on my computer. it says that it can unpack rar files but i don't know how to)....

Right click the file, unzip, select Warband --> Modules folder to unzip, play mod.

----

About the dagger, thats how I feel Assassins should play. Stalking your target and then strike and run. Rather then drawing your sword with four other guys and fighting face to face, might as well be playing Native then.  :razz:

Yes, that's why i like the dagger too. Nice that you like it, I am already expanding the events and addding more of them :wink:

@Emir Jaurus:
Look into the folder you have in your modules directory. I but that in there there is the folder "Assassin_Hunt" and that folder should be in the modules folder. You are having it in another folder instead of the modules folder directly.

Yes, I don't know why, but the map only seems to work in night mode when playing on a local host. I am working on that and triying to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom