The Old Assassin Hunt topic (closed and not actual)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say that i don't see any reason for enabling the bots you add using the admin panel. Everything works fine without them, so just leave them out.

elorian said:
iwantaserver  :mad:

Yes we need a server, playing the mod with bots isn't really playing how its supposed to. (Ideally I gues this mod could be turned in a AC mod, with abilities etc. :razz:)

We are working on getting a server up, it will only be a 15 slot server, but with more people the mode is not really fun either. (It will be a real dedicated and online 24/7, don't worry)

The Gothic clan who offered to host a server has some problems to host this server additionally to the servers, they host at the moment.  :roll:

When they fixed their probles we'll tell you.

Ok, I've just hosted a server for now. I can't guarantee that it will be online the whole day, because if we have to test for our mods I will take the server off. But after testing it will be online again.
So you can come in the server and play. The server is supported by the IT-Clan.
Have fun.

Played it with like 6 other people, and it was really fun.
After a while, we all got better and it became quiet, really intense.

awesome mod really fun to bad i had a bad case of lag after some time.

would be possible to ad like a whistle sound to lure the other players?

Reggae said:
So i play this Mod 5 min and i was GREAT :grin: but need bigger Maps
As did I! I found it to be really fun, but yeah, the maps need to be bigger. Maybe some more weapons and townspeople would be better.

Sry but i had to close the server because of to high pings. So we have to wait for the Gothic Clanserver. Maybe I can open it again later, but I don't think so. Sry again.

I think you guys really need to look at AC multiplayer and be inspired from that. As that really is the essence of what this mod is about.

For example the taunting of NPCs should be removed and a sound should be made when a enemy is near. Like the whispers from AC.

Also would be nice if there is a mode where you have to target and kill a individual, rather then everyone. Maybe implementing the minimap to guide Assassins to their targets, which are also going for their targets. (AC radar kindoff)

Maybe, but our idea was to make this as it is and we wanted to follow this idea. After working on AH we wanted to come back to Race Wras Bloodshed, so we need to look if we do that.

edit: regarding the size of the maps it is because we used singleplayer maps.

I totally disagree with the minimap and the whispers, if you can blend yourself in with the bots, you should be rewarded with the knowledge that your safe,

Though i think that when an Assassin killed an Assassin, the townsfolk should run away and scream, or when an Assassin draws his weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom