The next version of 1257 AD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pullimulli

Veteran
When will you release the next version of this mod?

And will you add the new diplomacy- mod 3.0 features? (please do)

To thank you for your work and time I'd like to give you a gift of humour:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCwLirQS2-o

Thank You!

I guess I can't delay any further.  I've been waiting for an improved version of motomataru's AI+formations but I guess I'll release it like this even though many things are not finished.

Well I've heard others say they have major issues with pre 9 - I haven't ... it has been very stable and I've enjoyed the game, so I'm not in a hurry to update.

That is unless the raiding natives of the Teutonic lands have been addressed so that they can finally be subdued moreso that currently.

othr said:
I guess I can't delay any further.  I've been waiting for an improved version of motomataru's AI+formations but I guess I'll release it like this even though many things are not finished.
Great info waiting for release so that me and other can praise you and all co-workers about the hard work you have made.
How long You think it will take You to finish it and put online?

othr said:

I'm very excited for the release, but you make it sound like a bad thing :sad:

Battle AI is not so good, other than that I haven't finished things like troop tree documentation.  Not critical and perfectly playable without those, I guess it won't reach the beta status yet.

othr said:
Battle AI is not so good, other than that I haven't finished things like troop tree documentation.  Not critical and perfectly playable without those, I guess it won't reach the beta status yet.
Considering how perfect You want this mod to be it will take few more months to get near beta :>. (If only taleworlds would make as think trough patches as You do with this mod)
I just hope You wont loose the fire and will to do it.

xat said:
othr said:
Considering how perfect You want this mod to be it will take few more months to get near beta :>. (If only taleworlds would make as think trough patches as You do with this mod)
I just hope You wont loose the fire and will to do it.
we are not talkin about months here,but days,i have to finish some things here and there,Othr surely too and i am sure that you guys want a good mod or not? :wink:

Psymon1 said:
Well I've heard others say they have major issues with pre 9 - I haven't ... it has been very stable and I've enjoyed the game, so I'm not in a hurry to update.

That is unless the raiding natives of the Teutonic lands have been addressed so that they can finally be subdued moreso that currently.
Ha agreed, i noticed while playing the teutonics were always being attacked by raiding natives.. then lithuanian ate them up since they were weak

othr said:
I guess I'll release it like this even though many things are not finished.

Othr, seriously :wink: You do know that "not finished" by your standards is still miles ahead of most of what is out there right? The amount of stuff you and the team have done with this mod is just astounding. 

Keep it up and can't wait to get the next version...

If I was you, meaning the team, I wouldn't talk about release dates at all. It makes the children beg for the sweets and that becomes quite annoying. Write two sentences into the FAQ.
Q: When will the next version be released?
A: It will be released, when it will be released!

Well you are part of the team.  Your nick is in the list of contributors, as far as I know there is no official 'team' :smile:

Psymon1 said:
Instance said:
Release it when your damn well ready, not to simply appease the peasants.
I agree completely. Pre 9 runs great for me, im in no rush either. You've built a legendary mod so IMO take your time and do what you please before such a release.

The high standards & historical work is an attractive part of the mod. Latest versions have been very stable for me lately to. Amazing job so far! Keep it up!

I did't mean to rush you so I'm sorry if you felt pushed in any way  :oops: 

So no rush whatsoever. I just wanted to know will it take years, months or weeks. And since kuauik gave me the answer (=days, Yehaa!) I'll shut my face up and thank the good lord for people who give from their free will.

Thank You, sorry, and Thank You

Back
Top Bottom