The new Steam Achievements are not allowed if you have any mods enabled.

Users who are viewing this thread

I got only some trading(?) cards yesterday when I updated the game for release version. Frankly I don't know what they are for. Never bothered with any game in my Steam library. Do achievements work in general? I read somewhere here that they will be activated later.

They work.
I don't get why you focus on them. Either you have fun or not have fun, it's not a job to do 50/50.
Honestly i wish there would be 0 of them, and instead there would be working multiplayer server.

Achievements would be fun if they were not forced to be on the bland vanilla bannerlord. I hope the mod that allows you to get them while having mods survive cuz I couldn’t care less about the base game

Achievements would be fun if they were not forced to be on the bland vanilla bannerlord. I hope the mod that allows you to get them while having mods survive cuz I couldn’t care less about the base game
If you don't care about base game, why you care about base achievements? They bring absolutely 0 value.

If you don't care about base game, why you care about base achievements? They bring absolutely 0 value.
Well, some success similar to warband would be fun in bannerlord (notably the female char success). Most of the current success can be applied to modded BL (besides the main quest ones that are there for newer players).

Well it's kind of fair tbh.

Many mods enhance the game but many others which are also quite popular only exist to make it easier and more convenient (ie cheating).

In many games there are mods for getting the acheivements. Tbh, i skimmed through the list, and Warband ones are more fun imo.

I don't care about them. Many times I haven't even noticed that there are some. But it was funny to discover later, when I found out they are there, to have them all. And many of them for very weird activities/accomplishments 😁

Oh, joy. Force us to play boring, dead ass Vanilla to get achievements. I'd rather eat nails, or use the Achievement Unlocker thing.

It's almost like they are aware of how vanilla is seen and are playing a massive joke on people. lmao

I made a grand purchase of vlandian butter yesterday to get "100 butter in your inventory" achievement. And....nothing 😁

Disabling achievements is a standard procedure for modded games within the gaming world, this is nothing new. And unlike Warband or other games, Bannerlord can be played and enjoyed perfectly fine without mods.

Well it's kind of fair tbh.

Many mods enhance the game but many others which are also quite popular only exist to make it easier and more convenient (ie cheating).
How do you cheat in a sp game? I'm not trying to be a smart ass but there's no competition and it's your game so play the way you want. Sure it's a modded game but that doesn't mean cheating in sp because there's no one to win against. :unsure:

But why tho?

''Sup, 50% of our game modes does not give achievements, have fun :smile:''

I may be blind, but what's the reason?
Why does Taleworlds do anything they do? It's a stupid decision but we've seen more than a few of those by this company. :roll:

But why tho?
I would guess, it was slightly difficult or just forgotten to make them work for sandbox too and they just said "**** it".
How do you cheat in a sp game?
How do you not cheat in Bannerlord According to everyone? Anything you can do some mudder hugger or another thinks it's an exploit and it's breaking the single player game.
🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡
Using good units? OMG it's like using cheat menu to win why bother? Everyone needs to use crappy templates like the AI or I can't enjoy this game!
Smithing? Why not just cheat in money and be done with it? Front loading your clan with money so you don't run out later NO NO NO NO Thinking ahead! TW stop letting other players do one repetitive boring thing for money instead of another! Stop it NOW!
Using Auto Calc? Oh no he's not even playing the game how can he win? How can TW allow the players to beat the game without even fighting Reeeeeeee
OMG using the retreat button? NO you must be an idiot and let 1k men corner your troops at the end of the map! How dare you use a ****ing button that was intentionally put in the game by devs and isn't even on the know issues list! How dare you!
Devs devs devs LOOK! look how much money spring of gold gave this guy on twitch! How could he possibly get so much more money a day after acquiring millions of money already, obviously getting more money is RUINING THE GAME! DO SOMETHING
TW How can you let people just BUY FIEFS with 275 trading! You MUST maker them waste more time and attributes or I can't play this game!
Tw look SOMEBODY made money with a workshop, the economy is broken hurry and fix it!
Oh no now the loot is too good, just winning a battle is exactly like using the cheat menu TW help!
Oh no no no no the shields last too long, the enemy ai will run out of ammo while I go afk for 10 mins TW HELP!
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom