The Music Will save you.

Users who are viewing this thread

While playing last night me and a few other fellow musicians discovered that if you play instruments, you will, mostly, be completely ignored until the end of the round.

I propose that more and more people play musicians and that Pianos and organs be installed in more maps.

What think you?

if you're playing instruments on a server where buffs are disabled, I'm going to kill you (if you're on the other team of course). You're serving no purpose, therefore you are just copping out. Also, if you're on my team and playing the piano the whole ******** round, you're going to get an earful about it, because you're not helping at all.

jros83 said:
if you're playing instruments on a server where buffs are disabled, I'm going to kill you (if you're on the other team of course). You're serving no purpose, therefore you are just copping out. Also, if you're on my team and playing the piano the whole ******** round, you're going to get an earful about it, because you're not helping at all.

HEY, we help moral.......alot, besides its good music

jros83 said:

How about you get that sand out your vagina and lighten up huh?

It's just a bloody game.

Gawd.... I just like the british grenadiers song thats all... only thats whay i go play as musician to listen to the british grenadiers XD
But come on its not bad

despite all your butthurt, it's really very simple. if they are giving a buff then they are important. if they are not, they serve no purpose ("it sounds cool" doesn't kill the enemy). It's just pragmatic.

jros83 said:
despite all your butthurt, it's really very simple. if they are giving a buff then they are important. if they are not, they serve no purpose ("it sounds cool" doesn't kill the enemy). It's just pragmatic.

If you haven't noticed this mod/dlc is heavy on the role play.  If someone wants to rp and it doesn't directly harm me, more power to them.

Jros - who cares? It's a game. If you're having fun, that's what matters. When I play a musician - buff or not, I'm doing it because that's how I'm having fun! It's not like we're ruining your stats or something.

ibes said:
Jros - who cares? It's a game. If you're having fun, that's what matters. When I play a musician - buff or not, I'm doing it because that's how I'm having fun! It's not like we're ruining your stats or something.
Exactly my point
DrTaco said:
Killing the enemy doesn't matter anyway. They just respawn later.
Yup.

I personally love playing the piano in the game, my favorite has to be Erik Saties- Gymnopedies Nr. 3. It is just beautiful and calmed my soul. Jros, you stab me, or even yell at me for playing the piano in a video game, To qoute family guy "I WILL CUT YOU!" Its a video game, not real life, its not like im a US Marine and your taking machine gun fire and im sitting their playing my PSP like a 12 year old. its a video game, video games are meant for enjoyment, if you get pissed about them, maybe gaming isnt your thing, try...I dont know, getting a job?

When I myself can't get on UK, I stick to a simple rule of thumb:

If they aren't playing either the Piano, Organ, or fifing "Men of Harlech", then obviously their musical skills are not up to parr with army standards, so I'm doing the Army a favour by striking these unskilled layabouts off the payroll.

Back
Top Bottom