The Mount & Blade Family

Users who are viewing this thread

Now, I remember a thread, long ago, where Ingolifs asked "Why do all the sheep jokes have to be at my expense?" Those were good times. He doesn't seem to take offense to it any more - perhaps he's realized that he can't fool us.

I'm the guy that stands outside staring at your house everyday, or otherwise being very creepy.

I think, what do you guys say?

Freebird said:
I'm the guy that stands outside staring at your house everyday, or otherwise being very creepy.

And you said being called Creepbird stings.  :razz:

Although it's less creepy now.... LAME>

Freebird said:

Nah, more like the creepy guy in the family who's always talking about his girlfriend  :wink:

Hmm...what would I be...

That weird brother, who says he spends time building stuff in the garage, but is actually making out with random girls?

Just kidding...

Hmmm...what would I be?

QuailLover said:
Hmm...what would I be...

That weird brother, who says he spends time building stuff in the garage, but is actually making out with random girls?

Just kidding...

Hmmm...what would I be?

The kid who likes quails too much? Bit of a no brainer, there.

I think I'm the rather quite brother that pops in with a small comment every now and then.

Of course I'm also plotting to over throw everyone else, but that will come in time.

Back
Top Bottom