The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SwadianCommander said:
Ever care to consider how some people don't have time to search through pages and pages of random chatter just to find the answer they need? It doesn't cost much time to share knowledge two fold, five fold, or even ten fold if you have to. I actually skimmed through the last few pages and kind of got the drift that it was being brought up again by a different  person -- but I wasn't sure. That is why I asked for confirmation.

There's a search function in the upper right corner.
If you're to dumb to use it, you might as well stop wasting valuable oxygen.

Ya know, I do post rather regularly in the NT section. Even if only when I have something to say.
But people still comment on it like the ****ing end of the world is coming.
Hell, last time a witness converted to 2012ism.

What types of campanions will be available for the player's party? 

Will it be possible to join the fellowship of the ring?

danke!

can i ask will the soundtrack for this new version of this mod be the same as the old version, because in my honest opinion th original mods soundtrack wasnt as epic as to my expectations (no offence), if u havnt got a new soundtrack may i recommend seeking inspiration from the soundtracks from other Lotr titles and mods (particularly lord of the rings online and TATW, (i know how copying other mods will get you into trouble just like the blood of the west mod but all im asking is to create something like it, something which realy captures the scale and the drama of the war of the ring)

Hope this helps :smile:

I'd rather not see the devs usurp any music - in any way.
When it comes to setting the music, I would rather see the composers make their own interpretation of how it all should come together instead of readily going with some intellectual moonlight plundering merely because someone else write dramatic and sometimes epic scores. I mean, it's better with a well-played flute than someone trying a go with a badly orchestrated orchestra.

im not trying to cause offence or anything, ive just heard the new music, very good :smile:, dont mind me asking but will u be able to join a lords army as a soldier in this mod, becuase i was just playing the brytenwalda mod and they implemented a realy good mechanic for joining a lords army, earning promtoions and eqipment and fighting at the frontlines as an archer or an infantrymen, and i just though that something like that would be fun. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom