The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which factions will be included in the next version? I had heard (long ago though) that due to some problem regarding the object hardcoded limit, u may won't feature a Full ME map. Is this true?

Also, which factions will be added? Will u feature Beorning as a faction, or just rebels?

Beorn of Carrock said:
Which factions will be included in the next version? I had heard (long ago though) that due to some problem regarding the object hardcoded limit, u may won't feature a Full ME map. Is this true?

Also, which factions will be added? Will u feature Beorning as a faction, or just rebels?

I don't understand. What does "u" mean?

U means you. English probably isn't your native language but I will tell you that many times those who speak it shorten their spelling like this.

Moses IV said:
U means you. English probably isn't your native language but I will tell you that many times those who speak it shorten their spelling like this.
He's being sarcastic. Probably  because he's annoyed by the question, which could be easily answered by.. ah, I should stop bothering.

General troop information:
Gondor:  Excellent infantry, some cavalry, good archers.
Rohan:    Excellent cavalry, some infantry.
Lothlorien: Medium infantry and excellent archers.
Mirkwood: Light infantry and excellent archers.
Rivendell: Elven heavy infantry doubling as archers, various dunedain units.
Mordor:  All infantry and poor archers.
Haradrim: Good light cavalry, very good archers and some horse archers
Corsairs:  Light infantry, crossbow troops, very small cavalry branch
Easterlings: Poor light cav, Good heavy cav, throwing missiles only
Isengard:  Mostly infantry, decent archers, some pikes and warg riders.
Dunlendings:  Mostly infantry, no missiles, decent horse branch
Dol Guldur:  Mordor Infantry, Olog-hai trolls
Moria:      Disorganized infantry, cave trolls, warg riders.

I did a search but couldn't find anything, this question has probably been asked before, so sorry in advance! Will the "troops continue fighting if you fall" thing be implemented?

freakin wat said:
I did a search but couldn't find anything, this question has probably been asked before, so sorry in advance! Will the "troops continue fighting if you fall" thing be implemented?

I'm not sure if we discussed that, but I like the feature. Maybe. :wink:

It would be great if the "troops continue fighting" thing was implemented, as well as death cam if possible as following the battle around when you are down is a good way to enjoy the action and also to admire the excellent models.

I really want to add voices for the battle commands (we might need some additional voice work for that *hint*), but this kind of details will probably be at the bottom of a long list of features we want to implement.

Rexxar said:
...and be able to blow horn of gondor as ordering ''charge'' to troops!  :mrgreen:
lolsn0.gif

Brilliant, it's the one thing which i think is essential in any big mod, it just adds so much more playability - what's the point of not wading into the slaughter? Haha!  :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom