The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Czu_Czu said:
I heard that Mount&Blade 2 will be release in next year... :grin: New work for modders.
That's good news, actually. Gives enough time to patch and refine TLD to a polished game, after it's released, then port it directly to MB2, skipping Warband.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=spI6wMokjko

Watch from 30 s.

Sorry... he said: some day in future but they making it so that's good.  :grin:

It's been a while since I was here. I did some voice work for the .808 version, and have been looking in on the progress for the mod for a while. I got to playing the .808 version recently and was wondering if voice work was still needed? I noted that DaBlade has not been active on these forums for a while. Is there any way I can contact him?

Thanks.

Did some voicework for the mod also. Would be interested in doing more... but, sadly, whether I get around to helping is fairly random, due to my situation. All the same: Need any more orc/whatever voice-work?

Thanks GA, PM'd! I have found all my old samples which were used if you'd like me to email them to you so you can get an idea of what I sound like..

Regards

If you need any other voice actors then I'd like to help out. I've got good equipment and have a good voice; though I expect you've already got most of that out the way!

If you need any bad voice actors I can do it. I've got a horribly raspy smoker voice and no recording equipment whasoever. Don't be shy, gimme a call.

I wouldn't mind if this gets delayed for a few months. As I have a lot of pre-orders that are being released in the next few months and I need to give this game a good play through on my own without thinking. I need to switch and finish the next stage of another game.

Yes I'm selfish, but I'm sure you all understand how hard it is trying to finish a final year at university and still have time to fully complete new releases.

If you are a hardcore gamer, I would hold off with commiting to a lengthy play-through until it gets patched. I'm sure there will be many, hopefully minor, issues that would need to be fixed first and it's very unlikely that a patch would preserve save game compatibility.
There's simply a lot of new content that is hard to test with a small team (currently 4 people are regularly active), and only a large player base can find the majority of problems.

I'm ready to find some bugs in your mod(I think there won't be many of them). Just release it soon and you will have feedback from me.  :razz:

MadVader I like this.

That way everyone wins. Everyone gets the mod and I when I eventually get time to play it will get a nice shiny polished run through destroying Gondor!

JamieK10 said:
MadVader I like this.

That way everyone wins. Everyone gets the mod and I when I eventually get time to play it will get a nice shiny polished run through destroying Gondor!

Your request to wait with the release is very important...

Actually, TLD will release whenever they feel like it.

FS

What thread? I am just listening to the music for the mod on ModDB, very impressive! I'd be interested to know who composed this. I am studying music and would be intrigued to know who created such a wonderful soundtrack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom