The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy ****!  :shock:
Im just after downloading and playing this on version 808 and OMFG this mods awesome!
Will you be able to recruit heroes such as Aragorn, Legolas, Gandalf etc in next version? Or like at least have them as NPC's?
And will there be improvments to certain cities? (Minas Tirith is kinda small :S, the town square should be like HUGE shudnt it? lol  :lol: Same wif Edoras  :wink:) Cant wait for next version :razz:

This mod is seriously lookin SEXY!!!! :razz:

no fellowship. they took part in the war, you can read about it or watch what they did in the movie or the books. your character and party are a different story during the war. Will the fellowship make an appearance, not sure, these things are yet to been seen/played. But no, they will not be heroes to recruit. I don't believe any of the fellowship joined another war party during the books, and ran around middle-earth fighting.

Pagan said:
I don't believe any of the fellowship joined another war party during the books, and ran around middle-earth fighting.
Well actually Merry and Pippin did. Sort of.. But yeah, it wouldn't be a good idea.

...Yeah good point about the recruiting thing lol. None of the Fellowship joined any parties.

So basically the fellowship will not be in the game at all?
They dont have to be heroes why not just as Lords?...sort of
Such as Boromir as a Lord of Gondor, Legolas a Lord Rivendell etc...
Just NPCs that just simply exist within the game?
Just saying because it would be cool to have them as so there is a true sense that your within the actual world of Middle-Earth...

-Raven- said:
Just saying because it would be cool to have them as so there is a true sense that your within the actual world of Middle-Earth...
:roll: I think the fact that you see the factions already gives you the sense of being there.. Besides, there's already for example Faramir and Glorfindel who, by the way, is the biggest ass kicker ever!

Uh no not Mirkwood since there is no Mirkwood Faction in TLD (for some reason. As far as ive checked)
Just one of the elven factions, I know Legolas is from Mirkwood.

Wait, it says there is a Mirkwood faction on the old download page... http://mbx.streetofeyes.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=e9fj0ghogdotuopgce7m4ssks0&topic=108.0
Gondor:  Excellent infantry, some cavalry, good archers.
Rohan:    Excellent cavalry, some infantry.
Lothlorien: Medium infantry and excellent archers.
Mirkwood: Light infantry and excellent archers.
Rivendell: Elven heavy infantry doubling as archers, various dunedain units.
Mordor:  All infantry and poor archers.
Haradrim: Good light cavalry, very good archers and some horse archers
Corsairs:  Light infantry, crossbow troops, very small cavalry branch
Easterlings: Poor light cav, Good heavy cav, throwing missiles only
Isengard:  Mostly infantry, decent archers, some pikes and warg riders.
Dunlendings:  Mostly infantry, no missiles, decent horse branch
Dol Guldur:  Mordor Infantry, Olog-hai trolls
Moria:      Disorganized infantry, cave trolls, warg riders.

GetAssista said:
-Raven- said:
Uh no not Mirkwood since there is no Mirkwood Faction in TLD (for some reason. As far as ive checked)
You surely mean old 0.808 TLD? Seems that it's completely irrelevent to the discussion, no?

Yeah. Since the upcoming version has not been released yet.

But when it will be released it will have Mirkwood in it. But no Legolas.
The Fellowship is busy with jewelery and other things, as you can read in the books.
The TLD player, however, has his own story to tell there and shouldn't interfere with the Fellowship's one.

What are you talking about.. Isn't it Mirkwood where Dol Guldur is? And there's that elf faction.

Edit: now that I checked, yes it is Mirkwood. So there are the wood elves of Mirkwood already.

trueten said:
Hm, regarding elves - will they still have the same "hard to get" recruitment system as it was in TLD for 0.808 version?
I THINK I read somewhere that it will be made easier but I might be wrong. I sure hope it will be changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom