The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have time nor patience to download v.808 , so ill just wait for 1.011  release.
Nice mod i haven't heard about this mod ,because i was searching for 1.011 mods.
Keep up the good work.

Enlighter said:
I don't have time nor patience to download v.808 , so ill just wait for 1.011  release.
Nice mod i haven't heard about this mod ,because i was searching for 1.011 mods.
Keep up the good work.

that sure makes sense.

Merlkir said:
Enlighter said:
Keep up the good work.

that sure makes sense.
Of course it does.  :roll:

OHMAFREAKINGGAWWWWWWWD WHEN WILL THIS BE RELEASED ALREADY AVAL GJQO[W34GJIQ[4 0HJQ3N04H INQ3O4HIKNLK MQ[BLQM3H] BLAHAWERHAQRHOQHNQO :evil:

Had to vent. Commence with the elitist old-forum-fart raging at "when will this be released" question # 4,934,563.

For Arnor's sake MrGrendel, this is the 4,934,563rd question to be asked. When will you newcomers learn?

Ellen-Marie said:
you newcomers

*froth* No, you!  Nub... :lol:

Seriously though, I can't wait to play TLD once again. No interest in re-installing 808, I wore that one out back when it was way better than vanilla, heh. Oh well, one day I shall load the forums again, and lo and behold, TLD will live again! Gloria in the highest, praise to the Ancientmost Wanker of Wankers, may his Orcs rape and pillage forever!

Blah blah *babble* Ok, back to taking my medication, it was a pleasure...  :wink:

newcomer  /ˈnuˌkʌmər, ˈnyu-/  [noo-kuhm-er, nyoo-]
–noun
A person or thing that has recently arrived; new arrival: She is a newcomer to our city. The firm is a newcomer in the field of advertising. 

I arrived long before you did. You're the newcomer.  :razz:

*skulks back into the shadows, muttering*

I have to agree with Spawn because although you signed up before he did; you probably just asked a question like most people then left.  Then a few years  late your wandering about Mount & Blade and come back to it.  Then you go back on the forums and you would be considered a new comer since no one ever saw you before.  Also the thing you asked was also a thing a newcomer would say so people would presume you are a newcomer.

Shio said:
I have to agree with Spawn because although you signed up before he did; you probably just asked a question like most people then left.  Then a few years  late your wandering about Mount & Blade and come back to it.  Then you go back on the forums and you would be considered a new comer since no one ever saw you before.  Also the thing you asked was also a thing a newcomer would say so people would presume you are a newcomer.
Hi 5!

SirNight33 said:
Mount Gundabad orcs

No longer in in this form. We have new different ones now.
We will show screenshots someday. Don't know when.
Nor do we know when we'll release.
Or what percentage of progress is done.
In fact we know hardly anything at all, so no sense asking.

Shio said:
I have to agree with Spawn because although you signed up before he did; you probably just asked a question like most people then left.  Then a few years  late your wandering about Mount & Blade and come back to it.  Then you go back on the forums and you would be considered a new comer since no one ever saw you before.

Correction: No one who is a newcomer has seen me before. :razz:

Shio said:
Also the thing you asked was also a thing a newcomer would say so people would presume you are a newcomer.

Total fail to notice a joke much?  :roll:

SirNight33 said:
Is alpha/beta release months away or is it possible to play it this year? :mrgreen:

Isaiah 7:13
Then Isaiah said, "Hear now, you house of David! Is it not enough to try the patience of men? Will you try the patience of my God also?"

Triglav said:
SirNight33 said:
Is alpha/beta release months away or is it possible to play it this year? :mrgreen:

Isaiah 7:13
Then Isaiah said, "Hear now, you house of David! Is it not enough to try the patience of men? Will you try the patience of my God also?"

SirNight33 12:59

Then SirNight33 said, "Damn you and your fancy bible talk!"

Anyways hope alpha or beta before 2011. :smile:

SirNight33 said:
Anyways hope alpha or beta before 2011. :smile:

Isaiah 49:23
Kings will be your foster fathers, and their queens your nursing mothers. They will bow down before you with their faces to the ground; they will lick the dust at your feet. Then you will know that I am the LORD; those who hope in me will not be disappointed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom