The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MooreyMoose said:
I downloaded 808 and tld, and it won't I dom't know how to make it work.  :cry:

Corrected.

You can click on my sig to go to The TLD subforum at MBX. I'll give you technical help there, but not in this thread here.

Will you implement some kind of "death cam", you know when you are knocked out but the battle doesnt end and you can observe it from a birdview perspective?

In case you missed the music preview:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,88598.msg2297759.html#msg2297759

Enjoy :wink:

I was given a mission to rescue Deorhelm from Isengard, I went into the dungeons and killed everyone (with the help of health cheat LOL) but there's no one to rescue. What do I do?

I once had a problem I'm not sure if it's the same thing so I'll explain.

I had a companion to rescue from mordor and had a VIP to rescue for a quest at the same time. Or maybe it was two diffeent missions one from the elves one from the gondorians, I'm not sure, but when i broke in only one of the prisoners was there. I tried going back and I could never rescue the remaining VIP.

I just assumed it had something to do with the fact that it was only programed to have me rescue one person and after I did the mission without rescuing teh other person from the same site the second mission was in limbo somehow. i dunno I'm not a programmer.

Is that what happened to you?

cynan said:
I once had a problem I'm not sure if it's the same thing so I'll explain.

I had a companion to rescue from mordor and had a VIP to rescue for a quest at the same time. Or maybe it was two diffeent missions one from the elves one from the gondorians, I'm not sure, but when i broke in only one of the prisoners was there. I tried going back and I could never rescue the remaining VIP.

I just assumed it had something to do with the fact that it was only programed to have me rescue one person and after I did the mission without rescuing teh other person from the same site the second mission was in limbo somehow. i dunno I'm not a programmer.

Is that what happened to you?

Nah I don't think so. I'd never done any rescue missions, in fact I'd never infiltrated anywhere except for the Galadriel mission when I had to kill some sorcerer (and I failed it LOL).

On my first attempt I got to the dungeons, a messaged saying something like "you've arrived at the dungeon, kill the guards and rescue the hostage" I think, I wiped out the guards with the Ctrl+F4 cheat (yes I'm a cheater I'm lazy to brawl such a number of enemies) and I couldn't spot anyone anywhere. There were 3 doors, one which I came from, one which cannot be used, and one that allows me to Retreat Battle. To reach the doors I had to climb a horrendously long slope.

On my second attempt I did the same thing, but when I massacred the guards using the cheats I noticed a "Deorhelm (the prisoner) has been knocked unconscious by hengyu" in blue.

So the third time I tried I fought the guards without that cheat, only using the regain health cheat once to save myself and when I killed them all, there were no prisoner to be seen in the entire area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom