In Progress Heart Breaker Achievement not working on XBOX

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Summary: I executed Garios and Married his Widow Vendelia, but the achievement did not pop. I also married Icatria after executing Nemos. No achievement.
How to Reproduce: Capture and execute Lord, Make peace, court the widow, pay the clan ruler to marry her.

Do I need to be a King for this to work? Also, the deceased info says they were executed but not by my character, however this would make no sense since executions can only be carried out by The Main Character... right?
Have you used cheats and if so which: No Cheats
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): NO
Computer Specs: XBOX Series X

Forgot the leave a reply! Sorry!

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Forgot the leave a reply! Sorry!

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Thanks. There's also this annoying feature of the game where your companion parties dump a bunch of troops into the garrison of the town or castle you just took and then the fief is given to someone else, so you lose those hard earned troops. I should be able to keep the fief if I took it on my own its not fair.

Back
Top Bottom