The Knights Of Vlandia

Users who are viewing this thread

GK = trash tier clan for their entire existence

marquis and ebdanian = trash tier for their entire existence

pls dont think beating us 4 years ago was an accomplishment :xf-mad:

I think people are arguing for the wrong reasons. Usually, scrims are friendly semi-try hard matches which are used to find faults in the team and to improve on them for the next run, so they're not really a great indicator of how good the team is, though it can be good at setting a baseline.

In regards to VK, it's different, due to the nature of VK's condescending attitude and high horse approach, you cannot deny that there isn't competition; the competition isn't comparable to tournament officials mind, but is enough to mean something. People want to beat VK, it's not necessarily a 'friendly' scrim, you're attempting to push them into the dirt to show their place, it's not similar to a standard friendly scrim, it's more try-hard for sure. Most competitive Warband players are still better than the majority of Bannerlord players due to familiarity, but people have been grinding Bannerlord so they can easily put up a good fight.

Yes officials mean more, but stop going around pretending that the VK scrims are just average scrims, the majority of them are as close to officials as you can get in Bannerlord at the moment because it's just plain beef and egoism. So yes, it's a decent enough indiciation and if you're losing to them, you best start getting your asses in gear because VK will only ever improve at the rate they're playing.

Now this is what im talkin about

whenever i play a vk team i close my eyes so that its more fair :^)
AnyaBlindBeatdown.gif

xD

Back
Top Bottom