The Knights Of Vlandia

Users who are viewing this thread

I actually remember now. I forgot earlier

6b17d1aab5693766b02899c0a3b760d3.png

I only got $200 and I split it amongst my team. I remember talking to zaffa about it - Arys was in charge of the prize pool. He only sent me $200 and I was awaiting the rest but I never got it. Even this $200 was delayed.
So in short, Arys ran with the money.
GIVE ME MY 900 DOLLARS

LOL damn boys, this thread took a turn. Almost as bad as an EU tournament thread.

Now that everyone has calmed down (I hope) we can just play video games and enjoy some friendly competition. Sorry this happened to your thread VK lol

JONAHPROJECT-COMPRESSED-WITH-TAGS.jpg

The Red Knights of Vlandia
(NA)

We are a North American clan originating in Native/Napoleonic Wars and founded in 2014; where we portrayed the 2e Dutch Lancers of the Garde Imperale (The Red Lancers) focusing primarily on cavalry. The Knights of Vlanida (VK) aims to be the best at all aspects of the game. In the game’s current state there are no private servers, thus we cannot host or partake in large scale pvp battles until servers are released. Until then we will be playing skirmish mode at least 3 nights a week to train up for future events. The VK takes great pride in its #1 Skirmish team which is currently undefeated in the NA scene.

The Knights of Vlandia will now be signing competitive players to play in its many skirmish teams players must try out and after their skill has been evaluated a pay amount shall be determined.

Requirements to consider before applying
Must attend training 3 days a week Tuesday Friday Saturday at 7 45 est
Must wear [VK] clan tags on steam
Must exclusively play for VK

To apply reply to our thread filling out this application.

In Game Name:
Previous or Current Clan
:
Past Tournaments and Leagues Competed in:
Steam Name:
1st and 2nd best class in game:

Contact

im going to have to sue you, i didn't give permission for myself to be trampled, id rather that it shows reality where there are all your guys dead in a pile with me having a pila on my back and dusting my hands off to the side, like i was taking out the trash.

Back
Top Bottom