SP Fantasy The Inheritance Cycle [RECRUITING]

Should the Battleship Galactica-flying kit be added?

• Yeah, it's funny

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • Maybe, I'm not sure about that

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • No, it's bad

Votes: 15 25.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Goromous said:
First of all.....

THIS MOD IS IN ALPHA STAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the very first time its been released to ANYONE besides from Millenium and Darwin. I honestly haven't even played it yet. This is going to be EXTREMELY buggy and UNSTABLE. Like Millenium said, their are no dragons in this version, nor a quest line. People, just calm down. Simply write down all the bugs you see, and I'll make a list as best I can, and give it to Millenium when he gets back.

Those of you going into this mod thinking you're going to get a finished product are extremely mistaken. I suggest you all just relax and enjoy the holidays. I'm not in a rush, and neither is anybody else on the TIC team. We're doing this in our spare time.

So please! Calm down and just enjoy the parts of the mod that are available!

sorry, sorry i didn't even know that we can donwload it right now. take your time.

I remember setting both Trianna and Nasuada as tf_female, but I now recall crashing python at that point, so that data would have been lost. Sorry about that.

And Goromous, you're right, sib never got to sending the elf skins... Annoying!

Exactly! Its impossible to get it..i spoke with both of them(nasuada and galbatorix) at least 8 times,but they gave only native quests..

however,you have just said that dragons aren'nt ready yet.So why im trying to get this quest?

Arya said:
Exactly! Its impossible to get it..i spoke with both of them(nasuada and galbatorix) at least 8 times,but they gave only native quests..

however,you have just said that dragons aren'nt ready yet.So why im trying to get this quest?

i have tried galbatorix like 20 times and im even his vasal but still nothing

Ok, when I'm back the first thing I'll do is try to fix the quests. Unfortunately for you, that's not for ages...

Oh, and Sib mysteriously disappeared (like a lot of our team members).

I'm sure Mill will be ecstatic to accept you into the team. We just have to wait until he gets on the forum next. Shouldn't be too long.

Well, now I'm working in the Almohad Invasion mod, and helping the 80 Years of War mod with Historical aspects of Spain, but I have enough time for all of them...  :grin:

Waiting the response.

Back
Top Bottom