SP Fantasy The Inheritance Cycle [RECRUITING]

Should the Battleship Galactica-flying kit be added?

• Yeah, it's funny

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • Maybe, I'm not sure about that

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • No, it's bad

Votes: 15 25.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

muter3456 said:
i thought dragons had to eat a speacil kind of stone to breath fire.(sorry about speacil spelled wrong idk how to spell it im tired)
I thought it was called fireweed or something

does anyone know how we got to talking of dragons? thats just completly random and they have nothing to do with this mod :lol:

Tintin said:
muter3456 said:
i thought dragons had to eat a speacil kind of stone to breath fire.(sorry about speacil spelled wrong idk how to spell it im tired)

ERrrr...

No..

Reread on the fireweed. It is merely the plant-like brother of a "Tums" anti-acid... for your stomach..

And the book gives a simple explanation to dragons breathing fire. Magic.

Oh ya. I forgot about that. Oh i have an idea. How about in the choose the story, you choose where and who you get found by. Like you could be found in a small village with youre dragon by another hidin rider like brom, or be found by the empire in a city. That way it gives you a more directional way you want youre character to go in early.

Darkstar707 said:
Tintin said:
muter3456 said:

ERrrr...

No..

Reread on the fireweed. It is merely the plant-like brother of a "Tums" anti-acid... for your stomach..

But don't dragons have fireweed to help with their digestion which helps towards breathing fire

Tintin said:
Darkstar707 said:
Tintin said:
muter3456 said:

ERrrr...

No..

But don't dragons have fireweed to help with their digestion which helps towards breathing fire

Your all wrong, It's magic. Like that one person said... Now stop arguing about it and talk about something Constructive.

You should have the elves higher in all the things around maybe in the 30's because elves in the books were like superhumans besides their elvish stuff. But their armys and other stuff should be less elves so its more fair to anyone around their armys that has the elves hating them so you actuly have a chance against them.

nice idea, and another thing: cuse is interested in our mod :grin: :grin:
(for those who dont know cuse, he's the one whith the awesome models from the forge)

Darwin said:
nice idea, and another thing: cuse is interested in our mod :grin: :grin:
(for those who dont know cuse, he's the one whith the awesome models from the forge)

Now more reason to anticipate this mod.... :cool:

Back
Top Bottom