The House of Bane

Users who are viewing this thread

1. Character Name-Chingus
      2. Steam ID-lmac213
      3. Country of Origin? (Where do you come from?)-USA
      4. How old are you?-18
      5. Why do you want to join us?-Sick of being ganked by highwaymen
      6. You have read and understood the rules, and discipline standards of the regiment, and accept them?-yes
      7. Name/s of the clans/groups you have been in?-None
      8. Are you currently with in any other clans or groups?-No
      9. How long have you played Mount&Blade Warband?-397 hours
    10. What do you hope to achieve by joining our regiment?-World Domination, but I'll settle for good times

Chingus said:
    1. Character Name-Chingus
      2. Steam ID-lmac213
      3. Country of Origin? (Where do you come from?)-USA
      4. How old are you?-18
      5. Why do you want to join us?-Sick of being ganked by highwaymen
      6. You have read and understood the rules, and discipline standards of the regiment, and accept them?-yes
      7. Name/s of the clans/groups you have been in?-None
      8. Are you currently with in any other clans or groups?-No
      9. How long have you played Mount&Blade Warband?-397 hours
    10. What do you hope to achieve by joining our regiment?-World Domination, but I'll settle for good times

Best number 10 answer ever!  :smile:
Anyway glad to see you signed up in the end! Accepted!

Mustang678 said:
Are we going to display tags in our name this time around or no?

Yeah in teamspeak you guys should have your rank and tags in this form... Example: HoB_Bob_RCT
In game we will remain as is so just keep your name with nothing attached... Example: Bob

Almost forgot, for all the americans in our group! Happy 4th of July! Independance for the win!

Also I received a letter from the British, I guess they were kind of unhappy about us slaughtering them yesterday...

8svmpi2oeel5jsm6g.jpg

1 Million, I guess a made quite a name for myself!

1. Character Name  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------GameKing11
      2. Steam ID      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------DEGameKing11
      3. Country of Origin? (Where do you come from?)  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------German
      4. How old are you? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------15 
      5. Why do you want to join us?----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------To have fun and learn how to play this mod xD
      6. You have read and understood the rules, and discipline standards of the regiment, and accept them?-------- Yes
      7. Name/s of the clans/groups you have been in?-----------------------------------------------------------------------------  /
      8. Are you currently with in any other clans or groups?-----------------------------------------------------------------------2-Leib Husaren Regiment (Cavalery)
      9. How long have you played Mount&Blade Warband?------------------------------------------------------------------------ I bought it 3 weeks ago so im not a Pro^^
    10. What do you hope to achieve by joining our regiment?--------------------------------------------------------------------Have a good time and fun :smile:

GameKing11 said:
1. Character Name  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------GameKing11
      2. Steam ID      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------DEGameKing11
      3. Country of Origin? (Where do you come from?)  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------German
      4. How old are you? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------15 
      5. Why do you want to join us?----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------To have fun and learn how to play this mod xD
      6. You have read and understood the rules, and discipline standards of the regiment, and accept them?-------- Yes
      7. Name/s of the clans/groups you have been in?-----------------------------------------------------------------------------  /
      8. Are you currently with in any other clans or groups?-----------------------------------------------------------------------2-Leib Husaren Regiment (Cavalery)
      9. How long have you played Mount&Blade Warband?------------------------------------------------------------------------ I bought it 3 weeks ago so im not a Pro^^
    10. What do you hope to achieve by joining our regiment?--------------------------------------------------------------------Have a good time and fun :smile:

Sounds good, happy you signed up, welcome to the House!
Also, ton of fun today on the server, we murdered all who opposed us on the sea and on the land!  :razz:

Sirdur13 said:
Also, ton of fun today on the server, we murdered all who opposed us on the sea and on the land!  :razz:
Speaking of which, here are the screenshots I took!
Everyone hanging out at the tavern:
B14B1C49B13C6729EA96B99EBC84A8610580F645
Sitting by the fire:
B207ABE8FC6B1EE863C9ADA9712A174585416631
Sitting IN the fire!:
C23E2B4713632DF7FDFE830550EC7DA2BD3694DC
And a fisticuff brawl that ensued from Lehwaldt's commanding everyone to beat me to death (and die I did!):
270579BC99B73454CB24F5BD14B266B8C845D92E

Mustang678 said:
Sirdur13 said:
Speaking of which, here are the screenshots I took!
Everyone hanging out at the tavern:
B14B1C49B13C6729EA96B99EBC84A8610580F645
Sitting by the fire:
B207ABE8FC6B1EE863C9ADA9712A174585416631
Sitting IN the fire!:
C23E2B4713632DF7FDFE830550EC7DA2BD3694DC
And a fisticuff brawl that ensued from Lehwaldt's commanding everyone to beat me to death (and die I did!):
270579BC99B73454CB24F5BD14B266B8C845D92E

Awesome screenshots! Keep up the work Mustang, and I hope there are no hard feelings about us beating you to death yesterday with out fists! :neutral:

1. Character Name Watkis
      2. Steam ID jamacianziggy
      3. Country of Origin? (Where do you come from?) 'Merica
      4. How old are you? 19
      5. Why do you want to join us? Looking to rejoin the best m&B group around
      6. You have read and understood the rules, and discipline standards of the regiment, and accept them? Yes
      7. Name/s of the clans/groups you have been in? Some Prussian regiment you have never heard of. :grin:
      8. Are you currently with in any other clans or groups? No
      9. How long have you played Mount&Blade Warband? As long as the sun has risen in the east.
    10. What do you hope to achieve by joining our regiment? To have some fun.  :cool:

Halfmaican said:
  1. Character Name Watkis
      2. Steam ID jamacianziggy
      3. Country of Origin? (Where do you come from?) 'Merica
      4. How old are you? 19
      5. Why do you want to join us? Looking to rejoin the best m&B group around
      6. You have read and understood the rules, and discipline standards of the regiment, and accept them? Yes
      7. Name/s of the clans/groups you have been in? Some Prussian regiment you have never heard of. :grin:
      8. Are you currently with in any other clans or groups? No
      9. How long have you played Mount&Blade Warband? As long as the sun has risen in the east.
    10. What do you hope to achieve by joining our regiment? To have some fun.  :cool:

Accepted welcome the regiment!  :lol:

Good run today folks! It's interesting to see how we can get even random people to fall into line and participate. It's great fun to play with real organization :mrgreen:

Mustang678 said:
Good run today folks! It's interesting to see how we can get even random people to fall into line and participate. It's great fun to play with real organization :mrgreen:

Indeedio! Look forward to doing it again!  :grin:

Found a couple fitting songs if we set sail again on PF!

One of Vulkaan's favorite songs, and a good way to get started on our raiding!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os5TXyJlEMc
But those who don't want to join in the fun and disobey orders! Let's show 'em wots up lads!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta-Z_psXODw and always remember "Pardon one offense, and you encourage the commission of many."Publilius Syrus
and for those poor fellows that we sink and are stranded on their islands!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggyC0FOzqHM
also I would like to state that patriot was one of those poor bastards, just look from 2:59 till 3:02, and 3:08 till 3:16! Damn insubordinate! 

All of that actually seems to happen quite a lot with us on the sea... well maybe not the part about Patriot, but hey anything can happen!

Sirdur13 said:
Found a couple fitting songs if we set sail again on PF!

One of Vulkaan's favorite songs, and a good way to get started on our raiding!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os5TXyJlEMc
But those who don't want to join in the fun and disobey orders! Let's show 'em wots up lads!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta-Z_psXODw and always remember "Pardon one offense, and you encourage the commission of many."Publilius Syrus
and for those poor fellows that we sink and are stranded on their islands!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggyC0FOzqHM
also I would like to state that patriot was one of those poor bastards, just look from 2:59 till 3:02, and 3:08 till 3:16! Damn insubordinate! 

All of that actually seems to happen quite a lot with us on the sea... well maybe not the part about Patriot, but hey anything can happen!
+

:grin: oh lord ! thats true

1. Character Name: Gotomtom
2. Steam ID: Gotomtom
3. Country of Origin: Netherlands
4. How old are you: 21 years
5. Why do you want to join us: Good old times, I was there, I will be there in the future, never another regiment then the one led by Lehwaldt!
6. You have read and understood the rules, and discipline standards of the regiment, and accept them: Sir, yes sir!
7. Name/s of the clans/groups you have been in: 14te, IIIte ostpruessische grenadier regiment, house of bane.
8. Are you currently with in any other clans or groups: fiend gaming, but this will not affect warband, as I do not play warband with them.
9. How long have you played Mount&Blade Warband: 3 to 3 and a half year aprox.
10. What do you hope to achieve by joining our regiment: let me be honest with you, back to third in command is what I shall aspire to achieve, wether its possible or not :wink:

Gotomtom said:
1. Character Name: Gotomtom
2. Steam ID: Gotomtom
3. Country of Origin: Netherlands
4. How old are you: 21 years
5. Why do you want to join us: Good old times, I was there, I will be there in the future, never another regiment then the one led by Lehwaldt!
6. You have read and understood the rules, and discipline standards of the regiment, and accept them: Sir, yes sir!
7. Name/s of the clans/groups you have been in: 14te, IIIte ostpruessische grenadier regiment, house of bane.
8. Are you currently with in any other clans or groups: fiend gaming, but this will not affect warband, as I do not play warband with them.
9. How long have you played Mount&Blade Warband: 3 to 3 and a half year aprox.
10. What do you hope to achieve by joining our regiment: let me be honest with you, back to third in command is what I shall aspire to achieve, wether its possible or not :wink:

Accepted, welcome back to the House, I hope you know you didn't need to post an application! :smile: Anyway you will placed as the others for now.

Found something else, if you listen to lyrics... that's what happens if you do something you shouldn't!  :twisted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfYq-7zAQFA

Also, it seems like direct X doesn't want me to play Empire Total war...
973iomi7s4kiduz6g.jpg

yeah the first time setup can be very annoying sometimes, and sometimes its not the firt setup either.

and on the application, doesn;t matter too much, it seems like a new beginning requires a new application :razz: (I made that up just now to)

Bunch of fun today, was choppen my foes to hell with Merkur and Watkis as Dragoons, and Patriot made sure we did it within the rules and cheered us on!  :razz:
Patriot you drunk bastard!
Cheers I hope you don't get drunk Patriot!
Alcohol is the cure to all sickness Patriot!
Have a wonderful day filled of beer!
God damn it, just don't be drunk and admin, or those evil looking Georgian State police officers will come, and go on about Clicking and tickets!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX-Yg8w4ClM
****! See look what you did Patriot!

Back
Top Bottom