The House of Bane

Users who are viewing this thread

Sirdur13

Knight at Arms

The House of Bane

Fighting together since the 31st of October 2010

riskc.jpg

About us

The House of Bane is what has risen from the ashes of the 3rd East Prussian Regiment. After seeing a large amount of action over 3 and a half years of loyal service to the Kingdom of Prussia, the Officers of the 3rd resigned from the Prussian Army. Many would have thought that the 3rd would just vanish and scatter, but this is not the case.
Soon after the regiments resignation from the Kingdom of Prussia, Colonel Lehwaldt von Bane, recruited the most loyal of the regiment into what is now called "The House of Bane". He then sent messages out to the older members of the 3rd who had broken off over the long amount of service of the 3rd. Many of these older members came back. It seemed at this point as though the House of Bane is not just the remaining members of the 3rd, but the reformation of the 3rd under a new banner!
Most people are not sure about the current activities of the House of Bane. Though we are quite certain that there is a very elite force of extremely veteran soldiers and officers out there, still following their leader Sir Lehwaldt Bane to the ends of the earth.

Who are we and what are we doing?:

First off we are not a Napoleonic Wars regiment anymore and do not require people to have it to join us. If you want to join you can just join and play this mod with us, though many of our older members play other games/mods together as well. Feel free to join in.

We are a group of people who met over a long time of service in the 3rd East Prussian Infantry Regiment. We are also very international, so if you were looking to join us then there are a couple of things that you should know. No racism, no converting of our members to the so called "True Faith" in your eyes, this could be insulting and annoying for many members, and no insulting of other members, you are to have respect for one another.

Now we have decided to unpack and mobilize on Persistent Frontier, on this mod we are doing a bunch of Roleplaying and expect the people who join us to have some ability to rp themselves. We are also aware of the fact that roleplaying isn't everything, and focus upon being a well disciplined and trained regiment. If you like both of them things and can shut up and listen to orders, you are most likely going to enjoy our group a lot.

How ranks apply
First officer: The highest ranking officer present is the First Officer. He is in charge of giving orders and ensuring that the lower ranks do their jobs correctly.

-Second officer: The second highest ranking officer present is the Second Officer. He is to stay alive and notify the First officer of any enemy movements. He will take over if the First officer is killed or in anyway unable to lead.

-First Sergeant: He is in charge of keeping the discipline and may use physical force to keep it! (punching, kicking, stabbing, killing etc.) Fear the second officer!

-Second Sergeant: He is to take the First Sergeants position if he is unable to continue his job.

-Other officers: All other officers present, sergeant and higher, are NOT allowed to use physical force to keep discipline, but should vocally tell players when they are doing something wrong and help the First Sergeant to catch soldiers who are doing something stupid or being undisciplined.​

Ranks of the House!
Colonel (COL):He is in charge of the entire House. The god who giveth us our supper and alloweth us life...etc.

Captain (CPT): Captains are expected to be able to use the House formations with ease and effectiveness, and without error.

Sergeant-Major (SGM): The Sergeant Major is the most senior sergeant. He directs the other sergeants in their duties and does the same to them as they do to the others.

Ensign (ENS): This is basically a stepping stone towards achieving an officer rank. An Ensign will fill in for other officers should there be a vacancy and try to prove his mettle. This can be considered as a prolonged officer trial period as after some time an Ensign will either be promoted or demoted to their previous rank.

Sergeant (SGT): Sergeants are the police of the House. They make sure that everyone is following orders effectively and without complaint. Do not cross the officers or you will have to cross these men first.

Corporal (CPL): A corporal is an extremely active member of the House who is interested in the betterment of the House of Bane, showing up for random play and attending events on short notice predictably. These are the lifeblood of the House and are the only ones who will be considered for officer ranks.

Grenadier (GREN): Not so much a rank as a different category of soldier these men have advanced their melee skills to an elite status. They hardly ever miss-block, they can chamber in normal combat situations, they can feint attack effectively. Grenadiers are allowed to wear a mustache as a sign of their elevated status within the House.

Private (PVT): A Privates is expected to be able to follow our regimental rules and show good discipline.

Recruit (RCT): Recruits are in a trial period. This is when both the Recruit himself and the regiment can see whether or not they like one another. A recruit must attend a week of activity with us without problem or issue before being promoted or else he will be relieved of duty.

Supernumerarie (SPN): These are reserve soldiers. Players who don't have much time to attend trainings or who simply don't want to be particularly active will be assigned this rank, or given it upon request. If you want no obligations and just want to jump in and play now and then this is the rank you should be at. It is however a less prestigious rank than a Private.

-In the case of two members holding the same rank, seniority determines who is in charge. Seniority will be shown on the roster, whoever is higher up has seniority.​

Roster
Colonel von Lehwaldt *

Captain:
n/a

Sergeant-Major:
Vulkaan *

Ensign:
Mustang

Sergeant:
n/a

Corporal:
Patriot
Olsson
Jack
Merkur
Mrlyle
Thomasus
Foxhunter
Gotomtom

Private:
Watkis

Recruit
Horatio_Hornblower
John_Applebottom
Chingus
GameKing11

Supernumerary:
n/a

Royal Recruiter = *
Grenadiers are Highlighter Green

How do I sign up?
1st step is to read through the forum if you haven't already and make sure you know what you are signing up for
2nd, once you have read those,
Contact us over teamspeak or steam. (All the information you will need to contact us is available on this page, under "How to find us!")​

Videos:(oldest to newest)​
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1ICbErnZcM (October 2 2010 - Days of the 84e)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh03hHqKlgk (October 18 2010 - Days of the 84e)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF4RN2RAxgA (October 20 2010 - Days of the 84e) (Vulkaan's, and Lehwaldt's aka Andreas' royal salute from the 84e)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snt-5vwUw-Y (October 31 2010 - Days of the 84e) (The last battle with the 84e)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPei3JS1xBo (12 December 2010 - Days of the 14te)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybWj32KkOuk (December 2010 - Days of the 14te)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWkZOevKMEQ (7th Janurary 2011 - Days of the 14te)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ARZDc4KnxI (31st Janurary 2011 - Days of the 14te)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMg7fQUGUig (31st Janurary 2011 - Days of the 14te)

From 2011 till around 2013, we did not have any competant video makers, and so we have not filmed our time as the 3rd East Prussian Grenadiers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBdHa13B4lY (July 16 2012 - Days of the House of Bane)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q1QkHmAJuE (May 5th 2013 - Days of the House of Bane)

How to find us!

Contact me (Lehwaldt) over steam.
Lehwaldt's steam id: sirdur13

OR

Find us in our teamspeak server.
IP: ts.22nd.eu
Channel Name: House of Bane
Password: Bane

Downloads

Teamspeak 3
This is the program we use to talk to one another.
http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
You want to download the 32 bit, or 64 bit, Client.

1. Character Name: Patriot
      2. Steam ID: joniiiboy
      3. Country of Origin? (Where do you come from?): Germany
      4. How old are you? : 17
      5. Why do you want to join us? : Becouse i like organized teamplay and also wanna meet new people who do so aswell
      6. You have read and understood the rules, and discipline standards of the regiment, and accept them?: Yes
      7. Name/s of the clans/groups you have been in? : 5th South Essex, 3rd Dragoon Company
      8. Are you currently with in any other clans or groups?: No
      9. How long have you played Mount&Blade Warband? : 1297 Hours
    10. What do you hope to achieve by joining our regiment? : Meet new people and get a new gameplay experience

1. Character Name: Horatio_Hornblower
      2. Steam ID: Sr_Maxentius
      3. Country of Origin? (Where do you come from?): Holland
      4. How old are you? : 15
      5. Why do you want to join us? : Love playing with your guys
      6. You have read and understood the rules, and discipline standards of the regiment, and accept them?Yes
      7. Name/s of the clans/groups you have been in? : ALOT of regiments
      9. How long have you played Mount&Blade Warband? : 671 Hours   
10. What do you hope to achieve by joining our regiment? : Have a good time

sirwho said:
Sweet, I'm with you again of course! Lets rock and roll! :wink:
vzjackzv said:
yer this is a really cool idea i would like to join this and be in game with you guys :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
OlssoN said:
i volunteer for duty sir!  :grin:
Mustang678 said:
We all know I'm still a member! Good to see us formally playing together again :mrgreen:

Good to see some of my epic comrades coming back to the battlefield! Since I am aware of your abilities I will be placing you where I think you fit for the time being.

Maxentius said:
1. Character Name: Horatio_Hornblower
      2. Steam ID: Sr_Maxentius
      3. Country of Origin? (Where do you come from?): Holland
      4. How old are you? : 15
      5. Why do you want to join us? : Love playing with your guys
      6. You have read and understood the rules, and discipline standards of the regiment, and accept them?Yes
      7. Name/s of the clans/groups you have been in? : ALOT of regiments
      9. How long have you played Mount&Blade Warband? : 671 Hours   
10. What do you hope to achieve by joining our regiment? : Have a good time

ThePatriot said:
1. Character Name: Patriot
      2. Steam ID: joniiiboy
      3. Country of Origin? (Where do you come from?): Germany
      4. How old are you? : 17
      5. Why do you want to join us? : Becouse i like organized teamplay and also wanna meet new people who do so aswell
      6. You have read and understood the rules, and discipline standards of the regiment, and accept them?: Yes
      7. Name/s of the clans/groups you have been in? : 5th South Essex, 3rd Dragoon Company
      9. How long have you played Mount&Blade Warband? : 1297 Hours
    10. What do you hope to achieve by joining our regiment? : Meet new people and get a new gameplay experience

Both accepted, welcome to the House of Bane, and thank you for formally applying again patriot... even though not needed still nice.  :wink:

Went ahead and posted an application to be listed offical on the regiment/clan thread.  :mrgreen:
Look forward to kicking some butt on the server today! Hope to see a bunch of you guys there!

FoxhunterXI said:
I would very much like to join the HOB in PF please.

Regards, ex- IIIte member - FoxhunterXI

Yes indeed, added you to the roster!  :lol:

sirwho said:
ThomasusIV said:
*Crosses the border on a donkey.*
I should have expected that... :roll:

I know really... :roll:
I mean we all knew Thomasus would do something totally mexican...

1st step is to read through the forum if you haven't already and make sure you know what you are signing up for
2nd, once you have read those, you will make a reply on this page with the following info
      1. Character Name John_Applebottom
      2. Steam ID Kasparcz
      3. Country of Origin? (Where do you come from?) Czech Republic
      4. How old are you?  23
      5. Why do you want to join us? Shooting with a bunch of guys at other bunch of guys with some sense..
      6. You have read and understood the rules, and discipline standards of the regiment, and accept them? Aye
      7. Name/s of the clans/groups you have been in? I used to be part of some cRpg clans - Saracens etc.
      8. Are you currently with in any other clans or groups? Nay.
      9. How long have you played Mount&Blade Warband? Since beta.
    10. What do you hope to achieve by joining our regiment? Getting better fun outcome from PF, possibly finding some guys to play other games with.

Apostata said:
2nd, once you have read those, you will make a reply on this page with the following info
      1. Character Name John_Applebottom
      2. Steam ID Kasparcz
      3. Country of Origin? (Where do you come from?) Czech Republic
      4. How old are you?  23
      5. Why do you want to join us? Shooting with a bunch of guys at other bunch of guys with some sense..
      6. You have read and understood the rules, and discipline standards of the regiment, and accept them? Aye
      7. Name/s of the clans/groups you have been in? I used to be part of some cRpg clans - Saracens etc.
      8. Are you currently with in any other clans or groups? Nay.
      9. How long have you played Mount&Blade Warband? Since beta.
    10. What do you hope to achieve by joining our regiment? Getting better fun outcome from PF, possibly finding some guys to play other games with.

Accepted, happy to see you signed up in the end Applebottom!

Back
Top Bottom