the grund grind: a salty mutliplayer suggestion+complainment "thread"

Users who are viewing this thread

Meneldur

Sergeant Knight
hello
1st:
multiplayer sieges flag system>
cap lock most flags in round start in order to stop single "funny" runners from backcapping half the castle, the main "G" flag and hide in its surroundings to repeat the "run´and hide" action for more countless joy!!!
My proposal is this: flag cap in 3 stages from outer ring to inner ring to center flag:
1st stage: A,B,C flag capable right from the start but no other> E,D,F AND G caplocked meanwhile.
2nd stage: two flags of outer ring have to be captured to activate /unlock capture of inner ring> E,D,F capable now. G STILL caplocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3rd stage: at least two flagss of inner ring have to be captured. May i mention thatt G is capable now? Perhaps not the first year of updates. Just to mirror the match results of all the former "sieges" we have played and do play still now.

if you do this ill do a demonstration video an put it into youtube.
I doubt it at all cuz it would make sense and me could place some crypto bets on for how long we have to play that style of a bad joke gameplay system, or if you will
ever change this, or just leave the solution of this bad issues to the modders. It wouldnt be the first thing.

multiplayer doors and stuff
change all doors to be open,-closeable just from defenders no matter on what side of the door the defender stay / be / appear. Otherwise the run ´n hide backcap system of countless joy is buffed like it is - right now-.

Spawns omg spawns since when?
First of all Spawns should be choosable by player since 15 years.

yet shouldnt it be important to prevent spawnkilling?, to protect brave attacker from defender spawn behind him? to give the defender an opportunity to spawn undamaged and reach the flag he wants to defend in most cases?
And the castle itself and its very structures...should they not help the defenders at least mainly? No?
ah ok so its perfect right now leave it as it is

this slightly disgrunteld "thread" of slightly disgrunteld me is going to be continued for lotta multiplayer issues and im not sry. sry....

Last edited:
Agreed, and I think I made a post about this a while back too. The amount of cheesery attackers can do on siege makes a lot of maps unfun to defend. Seems like a lot of maps are designed to allow attackers to back cap with 0 consequences. Of course you could counter it with an organized defending team, but given the nature of public (or publicly accessible) servers it's almost impossible to coordinate people.

hello
1st:
multiplayer sieges flag system>
cap lock most flags in round start in order to stop single "funny" runners from backcapping half the castle, the main "G" flag and hide in its surroundings to repeat the "run´and hide" action for more countless joy!!!
My proposal is this: flag cap in 3 stages from outer ring to inner ring to center flag:
1st stage: A,B,C flag capable right from the start but no other> E,D,F AND G caplocked meanwhile.
2nd stage: two flags of outer ring have to be captured to activate /unlock capture of inner ring> E,D,F capable now. G STILL caplocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3rd stage: at least two flagss of inner ring have to be captured. May i mention thatt G is capable now? Perhaps not the first year of updates. Just to mirror the match results of all the former "sieges" we have played and do play still now.

if you do this ill do a demonstration video an put it into youtube.
I doubt it at all cuz it would make sense and me could place some crypto bets on for how long we have to play that style of a bad joke gameplay system, or if you will
ever change this, or just leave the solution of this bad issues to the modders. It wouldnt be the first thing.

multiplayer doors and stuff
change all doors to be open,-closeable just from defenders no matter on what side of the door the defender stay / be / appear. Otherwise the run ´n hide backcap system of countless joy is buffed like it is - right now-.

Spawns omg spawns since when?
First of all Spawns should be choosable by player since 15 years.

yet shouldnt it be important to prevent spawnkilling?, to protect brave attacker from defender spawn behind him? to give the defender an opportunity to spawn undamaged and reach the flag he wants to defend in most cases?
And the castle itself and its very structures...should they not help the defenders at least mainly? No?
ah ok so its perfect right now leave it as it is

this slightly disgrunteld "thread" of slightly disgrunteld me is going to be continued for lotta multiplayer issues and im not sry. sry....
All great suggestions, nothing worse than a back-cap in the first 5 minutes only to have to go through another 5 minutes waRMMM uOP

Development has completed. The recent patch notes show how few sprints are available for MP, "lobby server performance" and some asset removals aren't relevant considering the state of the server codebase.

Deep down in the depths of Armagans filthy little pocketses there was a precious, but you're gonna turn into Gollum looking for it.

siege server yesterday:
spawnkilling, spawning in the outback, backcapping flags, doors that block defenders from destination(instead of attackers not alongside), the ballistic orgy of mass siege weapons used to chase down melee fighters, the bloody point system that let you kill 3or 4 enemy players might give you pretty limited class selections anyway, the fact that even teamkills do take your "selection points", ranged overlordship, mounted overlordsship, factions that are designed to fully abort the melee combat system,
and clans just in general. It realy is time to leave.

siege server yesterday:
spawnkilling, spawning in the outback, backcapping flags, doors that block defenders from destination(instead of attackers not alongside), the ballistic orgy of mass siege weapons used to chase down melee fighters, the bloody point system that let you kill 3or 4 enemy players might give you pretty limited class selections anyway, the fact that even teamkills do take your "selection points", ranged overlordship, mounted overlordsship, factions that are designed to fully abort the melee combat system,
and clans just in general. It realy is time to leave.

These things actually don't matter, the server will crash before match ends. If there are enough players to really start the match, luckily 50 can be achieved today. All hail TW, they killed multiplayer totally.

Back
Top Bottom