The game looks much better and crisper when I change from Borderless Fullscreen to Fullscreen and set the resolution manually to the one of my monitor

Users who are viewing this thread

However, it's entirely possible that the game has a wrong configuration for some people and that changing the resolution fixes it. IIRC the game had problems saving resolution and refresh rate at some point, maybe that's related.
This is it in my case. Although changing resolution and refresh rate alone didn't fix anything for me. The old resolution remained. The only way to fix it that worked was specifically changing display to the Windowed mode and then to the Fullscreen.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a joke... they must know each other, look at their ranks...
What?

Last edited:
Has any of you posted this issue in the bug section btw?
I wasn't able to reproduce it on my end, so my report would be worthless. Maybe it's fixed now and it was caused by a leftover configuration from some older patch. Or it had something to do with me changing my monitor some time ago.

If it happens again, I'll be able to investigate further. For now the only thing I can do is to bring this to attention to more people, because someone may unknowingly be playing on a lower resolution than their settings show.

Borderless mode is often problematic in most game engines. There is zero reason to play in borderless mode, unless you are streaming or at work lol
That's completely wrong. Borderless is the standard in most games today, and it's incredibly useful when you have several screens or want to alt-tab. Fullscreen is horrible to deal with.

Borderless is the standard in most games today, and it's incredibly useful when you have several screens or want to alt-tab. Fullscreen is horrible to deal with.
If you want to sacrifice FPS, image quality and G-sync, go ahead use borderless. Alt-tabbing is soooo important while gaming, sure.
I've been playing on PC for more than 20 years and I've yet to face a necessity of alt-tabbing, except when using Cheat engine or Artmoney.

When I set it to full screen, the resolution will automatically become "Desktop Resolution" and cannot be changed manually. After manual change, it will automatically become "Desktop Resolution". Only in window mode and borderless full screen mode can you manually change the resolution, my game is like this.

Back
Top Bottom