The First Reich

Users who are viewing this thread

jamiecross

Recruit
Flag_of_Prussia_1892-1918.svg

The First Reich

was a German kingdom and historic state originating out of the Duchy of Prussia and the Margraviate of Brandenburg. For centuries, the House of Hohenzollern ruled Prussia, successfully expanding its size by way of an unusually well-organized and effective army. Prussia shaped the history of Germany, with its capital in Berlin after 1451. In 1871, German states joined in creating the German Empire under Prussian leadership. In November 1918, the monarchies were abolished and the nobility lost its political power. Prussia was effectively abolished in 1932, and officially abolished in 1947.[2]

The name Prussia derives from the Old Prussians. In the 13th century, German crusaders, the Teutonic Knights, conquered "Old Prussia". In 1308 the Teutonic Knights conquered the formerly Polish region of Pomerelia with Gdańsk (Danzig). Their monastic state was mostly Germanized through immigration from central and western Germany and in the south, it was Polonized by settlers from Masovia. The Second Peace of Thorn (1466) split Prussia into the western Royal Prussia, a province of Poland, and the eastern part, from 1525 called the Duchy of Prussia, a fief of the Crown of Poland up to 1657. The union of Brandenburg and the Duchy of Prussia in 1618 led to the proclamation of the Kingdom of Prussia in 1701

Rank Structure

Officer
Oberst
Oberstleutnant
Hauptmann
Kapitän
Oberleutnant
Leutnant

NCO
Feldwebel
Unteroffizier
Obergefreiter
Korporal

Enlisted
Garde
Soldat
Rekrut

Brigades

Allgemeine und Personal
1st Garde Grenadiers
1st Infanterie von Maul
1st Jaeger Gesellschaft
1st Hussar Kavallerie
divider.png
Königlichen Grenadiers

empire_units_image.php

Members:
Oberst Jamie
Kapitän Diago
divider.png

Linieninfanterie
empire_units_image.php

Members:
None
divider.png

Preußischen Jäegers
empire_units_image.php

Members:
None
divider.png

Hussars
empire_units_image.php

Members:
None
divider.png

Recruitment

To Enlist, simply change your name to "1st_Reich_Rekrut_Name", you then need to be officially recruited, find us ingame or just add me on steam
Click it to go to my profile (New Tab)

Tragen Sie für Deutschland und Preußen!

tumblr_mc9aof7S6T1rj53tao1_400.jpg

MaccaUK said:
Good luck, but I don't see where German's come into this time era..

Very Historicity inaccurate, but meh I think its ok, its only a game and there are Prussian uniforms.

Back
Top Bottom