The Eagle & The Radiant Cross Artwork

Users who are viewing this thread

Articulo34 said:
I didn´t mean the quality of the picture, just the quality of Duchy´s infantry.
You're right, they're bad fighters. Their only good foot-soldiers are the Nirdamese Longbowmen (no native Ducals), and their Companions are next to useless too in my opinion. What saves the Duchy of extinction are their Husaria.
Still, they look good (at least, in-game).

And another one:

Mondo, First Deva of Filaharn

(I put a little joke in it. :twisted: I give a cookie to the first who points it out. :wink: )

EDIT:
He may be a high Deva and all, but basically he's just some kind of slave to Saldian. I think he somethimes knows it, although he keeps fighting for Filaharn, or at least he tells himself he is. Even he should realise that with 'Filaharn', the pope more and more is meaning himself.

facepalm.gif

Whatever. I really don't know.
The joke is that I gave Mondo the old version of Brunhild, just a pimped-up Basterd Sword (from the classic M&B version that I use), instead of the real Brunhild (which appears in the WB version).

And the little figure D'Sparil (or any modeller) made on it... I believe it's some kind of Pegasus, some winged horse.

Well...I'm confused. I seriously can't - with my brain torn in between M&B and Wb TEATRC - decide which one is more like the "brunhild" I think of when I hear "Mondo's sword". Seriously. Which is it? o_O

kenoxite said:
Mondo, First Deva of Filaharn:
mondou.jpg

Anyway. Rambo Mondo looks moor Deva-ish to me with the WB Brunhild, but I though something like "Hey he got a different sword in the M&B version, let's draw this, nobody plays M&B anymore anyway, should be fun" or something.
Editing one of my posts now.

A new one:

A brawl between Landsknechts (&Doppelsoldners) and Brigadiers (with a lone Ellisian in the mob -- the only sane non-Swadian in the picture). I intended to have the Brigadier in the right centre to have his 'vindication' or something, hence his weird gaze while he hacks around in the Swadian mass.
By the way, I wonder how any fresh Propugnator ever survives his vindication long enough to be of some use to the Devas.

Some weeks ago, I drawed the Hershey guy, but some lines in his face went wrong. My eraser was a failure, and my picture became a disaster. But to-day, I got a new one, and was able to hide most of the mutilation done to Hershey's face. So now, prepare to meet...

Sergeant Hershey

Every time someone laughs at him, this man goes mad. But who shouldn't laugh his ass of at the sight of this babyface clad in half-plate with a huge flamberge on his back, accompanied by his funnily-dressed 'peasants at war'?

Another small one:

Laurian Veteran Pikemen

And, to balance things out a bit:

(another old one I found in one of my maps; slightly altered it)

Laurian Elite Coselete
(without armor)

(Couldn't resist it :mrgreen:)

Back
Top Bottom