The Deluge Reloaded - NEW EVENT

Users who are viewing this thread

Nobody expected the Landsknechte & Lucky Dogs friendship!

12022599_1141199775910223_5905862219453653049_o.jpg

Next BATTLE coming!

3rd October AD 2015

Kingdom of Sweden
Swedish_Greater_Coat_of_Arms_Alt_Version.png

VS

Cossacks
2000px-Herb_Viyska_Zaporozkogo_(Alex_K).svg.png

All the regiments' commanders will be given a password at 17:45 GMT. We start punctually at 18:00 and we have only 1 hour for the official part of event, so please make it quick so that we can play full time.

See you all on the battlefield!

Mr.Nock said:
Lone Wolf.

1. MrNock
2. Yes
3. Preferably English
4. Certainly, if necessary

I won't be able to participate in the next battle, but I would certainly like to take part in other upcoming ones.

Signups are always, without any exception, meant for the upcoming date of an event. I'd probably roll my eyes in exasperation if someone signed up following the announcement, with the caveat that they're not participating in what I had just announced.

1. Name: Duke of York and Albany's Maritime Regiment of Foot - MRF
2. Amount of people: 10
3. Preferred factions and units: Kingdom of Sweden - Musketeers
4. Non-preferred factions and units: Cossack Hetmanate - Anything with archers.
5. Are you able to deploy artillery occasionally: If the need arises.
6. Leader’s contact, Steam/TS: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059874258/
7. Banner in game: "Poraj" The White Rose of York on red.

1. Mancom37
2. I played a lot of NW I can follow rules and be commanded
3. English
4. I would love to play has one!Heck I will even be your cannonball.

Hello everyone,
Due to the low attendance we are resigning from weekly battles, instead of this we'll be helding greater events once per 3-4 weeks, hoping that this will encourage more players from many regiments to come, while not being tired of Deluge.
The date of next event will be posted soon. 

Name: Valks Mercenaries
Amount of ppl: 10
Preferred factions and units: Swedish musketeers
Non-preferred factions and units: Cavalry
Are you able to deploy artillery occasionally: no
Leader’s contact, Steam/TS: Valkmans and v0lum3d
Banner in game: Holland: Prince's Flag

Next BATTLE coming!

14th November AD 2015

Kingdom of Sweden

Swedish_Greater_Coat_of_Arms_Alt_Version.png

VS

Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

500px-Herb_Rzeczypospolitej_Obojga_Narodow.svg.png

All the regiments' commanders will be given a password at 17:45 GMT. We start punctually at 18:00 and we have only 1 hour for the official part of event, so please make it quick so that we can play full time.

wykrzyknik.gif
I would also like to mention that the servers which we use are not hosted for free, maintaining both CommunityOfficial and The_Deluge_Reloaded costs us 6€ monthly - it is not much, but still it will be really nice if someone could aid us in paying for what we all benefit from :wink:

If you are able and willing to donate sth, write it here or PM me, there I will give you PayPal or bank account info.

What would you get in return?
- your name will be mentioned in this thread, in server info and during the event, since you will be its founder
- respect and gratitude amongst players
- satisfaction from the fact that you've made your contribution to development of the best mod ever created 
wykrzyknik.gif

ATTENTION

Yesterday The Deluge patch 0.94 was released

Today's event will be of course played on the new version

Please spread this news to all of your clanmates, so that they won't be late because of downloading patch just before the event start

1. [Janissary]
2. 10-15
3. Ottoman Empire, Russian Tsardom
4. Holy Roman Empire, Crimean Khanate
5. Maybe.
6. http://steamcommunity.com/id/quarrata, ts.rusmnb.ru
7.    Ottoman Empire's banner

1. Name: Stratioti
2. Amount of people: 15-20
3. Preferred factions and units: Swedish Mercenary Pike&Shot
4. Non-preferred factions and units Anything irregular
5. Are you able to deploy artillery occasionally: It depends on the numbers but preferably not
6. Leader’s contact, Steam/TS: Ya got me
7. Banner in game: First banner named cossacks

1. Nick - Wiener_Snitzel
2. Confirm that you will use TS and obey your commander - Yes Sir!
3. Preferred language group, Polish/English/others - English
4. Would you like to play as artillery from time to time? - I I wouldn't mind, arty is really cool on this mod.  But i prefer cav :smile: (Polish Hussars the most)

Next BATTLE coming!

12th December AD 2015

5qrd.png

VS

2j9d.png

Back
Top Bottom