The Community and Myself Deserve a Refund!

Users who are viewing this thread

I can imagine Other strategic game developers desperately want TW & BL in the ****e, so employ Trolls to post continuous TRASH .

BL has set a new standard that others hate.. Hate crime ? :grin:

They've gone down 90 to 95% of the concurrent players 3 months after release. That's not normal.
Considering Early Access and the current lack of updates it absolutely is normal. Anyway, that wasn't my point.

You simply cannot compare the concurrent launch numbers with any concurrent player number at a later date.
When a few million people wait for 8 years for the EA launch many people buy it as soon as it gets released and want to play it immediately. That's why you get high peak numbers close to the launch.
Obviously many people stopped playing and wait for more updates and content. But looking at 250.000 peak players in March doesn't tell you anything.

Inappropriate behavior
Its not funny anymore. I was defending this game for months but now i realised its crap. Refactoring code after 8 years? WTF? Anyone wonder why Paradox has left that „game” few years ago?

it is no chance to have finished product in one year as they stated. < snip >

dont buy this game

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't compare launch numbers with concurrent players 3 months later. This happens with every game.

concurrent player ?

Precisely.

What other game is there that aims to create the sort of experience that Bannerlord does? Obviously it is far from complete but it will only improve. They aren't going to stop working on it any time soon. In any case I've paid more for other games out of which it isn't possible to get anywhere near 500 hours of gameplay. This is a far more ambitious project.

The complaints about not listening to the community and being uncommunicative I genuinely don't understand. Which game developers are people comparing them to? Others I follow seem far less interactive.

Mount and Blade First and Warband are unique game

and there is a risk that the developers will only be content with hotfix and leave the rest of the work to the modder, while the developers could greatly improve the base game

I also wish Steam had 600 HOURS refund limit instead of 2 so i could refund every game after playing them for months, LMAO!!
And go check steam stats properly as every single player focused game has high player counts after release which drops dramatically after few months as vast majority of those players don't play same game for hundreds of hours rather play something else, for example RDR2 which has same player count as Bannerlord even then the game is dEaD!! This is just ridiculous in every way...

Demanding a refund of a game that you have played for literal hundreds of hours is borderline insane and arguably not a sincere request. People like to exaggerate to make a point, even more so in online communities, but for the sake of a civilised discussion I'd advise everyone to stick to rational thinking and a refined attitude when you'e sharing your thoughts.

Furthermore, on behalf of the moderation staff, I'd like to remind everyone that we're most certainly not involved in any form of genocide, state-sponsered censorship or whatever else people might think of. We're volunteers, most of us have been a part of this community for almost a decade or more. Don't mistake our actions for cultish behaviour in reverence of Taleworlds' glorious masterplan. There's critics among us, quite harsh ones at that, but expressing your concerns and opinions should always adhere to forum rules.
Personally, I might agree with the core of some statements people have made over the last few months, but you're bound to be sanctioned by default if your criticism is devolving into anger-infused slurs and consists mainly of words that don't make it past the integrated language filter.

I've played the Mount & Blade series since the beginning. There were only 2 heroes, Marnid and Borcha, plenty of bugs but man was it fun! I loved every version, Bannerlord is no different, I'll have fun playing and hope bugs are fixed in a timely manner...if the game is eating you up so bad go find a game that makes you happy.

All I wanted from Bannerlord was Warband with better graphics. Don't fix what's not broken.

But I think Taleworlds got a little excited and experimented too much. While I have high hopes for the single player, and currently find it adequate, the MP remains unplayable for me.

For thrills I still play Warband MP, but when I want to get depressed I play Bannerlord MP.

But I still have hope. Let the devs fix all their bugs, and later, if they won't fix MP, modders will.

So I think it's still a good investment.... it's just that I'm getting overly impatient.... ooh, just can't wait to be putting my 6 hours a day in again!

I..... I am just so dead inside after reading this.... nearly 600 hours of entertainment, which is almost how much time I have on Warband. And he thinks he deserves a refund. If this is a joke by OP or Tale Worlds, congratulations, my faith in humanity has withered away a little more now.

The game is not perfect, the game is not done, and many of us have strong opinions about it. But can we all agree that we share a passion for Mount and Blade? (If not, then why are you here?!) So, with that in mind, can we just act like adults and not dip our fingers into the drama jar.

I hate Bannerlord but I can still acknowledge that posts like this are very silly. It’s comically sad to expect 30$ back for a game which you have spend hundreds of hours playing. This is especially true for a game that is work in progress in the middle of the worst pandemic of the last 4 generations.

I..... I am just so dead inside after reading this.... nearly 600 hours of entertainment, which is almost how much time I have on Warband. And he thinks he deserves a refund. If this is a joke by OP or Tale Worlds, congratulations, my faith in humanity has withered away a little more now.

The game is not perfect, the game is not done, and many of us have strong opinions about it. But can we all agree that we share a passion for Mount and Blade? (If not, then why are you here?!) So, with that in mind, can we just act like adults and not dip our fingers into the drama jar.
He never wanted to spend so much time in the game but TW tricked and manipulated him. Probably by making it fun or something.

Wah! I played the for a paltry 560 hours! I deserve a refund! I am getting my blankie and going to suck my thumb for a while!

Demanding a refund of a game that you have played for literal hundreds of hours is borderline insane and arguably not a sincere request. People like to exaggerate to make a point, even more so in online communities, but for the sake of a civilised discussion I'd advise everyone to stick to rational thinking and a refined attitude when you'e sharing your thoughts.

Furthermore, on behalf of the moderation staff, I'd like to remind everyone that we're most certainly not involved in any form of genocide, state-sponsered censorship or whatever else people might think of. We're volunteers, most of us have been a part of this community for almost a decade or more. Don't mistake our actions for cultish behaviour in reverence of Taleworlds' glorious masterplan. There's critics among us, quite harsh ones at that, but expressing your concerns and opinions should always adhere to forum rules.
Personally, I might agree with the core of some statements people have made over the last few months, but you're bound to be sanctioned by default if your criticism is devolving into anger-infused slurs and consists mainly of words that don't make it past the integrated language filter.

Man, now I want to see what these posts looked like before they got modded :sad:

" we are all honestly disgusted by due to the fact that it has made even more clear how bad the current game is. "

we? speak for yourself lol and this game is far from dead.

Back
Top Bottom