The Chaos War V0.7 RELEASED

Users who are viewing this thread

The clone of your characters a unresolved bug lol, just don't execute him/her and your game should have a problem

um one question.
the castle sceens can you just see them then ur are in war or always.
because i have download it and i dont see new castles.

Lol there is no new castles, the large areas you see posted are town siege scene. They can only be seen when you attack a town.

First thing I noticed was the new options to start off your charactor with. They were cool, exept that they wern't all done, and the corrosponding bit of text didn't always make sense (I valued love the most and set off with rage burning in my heart, haha). So yeah, i'll keep saying what it's like as it goes along :smile:

Edit: LOVE the fact that you have altered the traveller dialog. So many mods leave that out!

Again: Love the textured arrows, rather than just the grey blurs that are so dull. I have to edit the arrows in myself in most mods i play, it's a joy to see them implemented here. The attention to detail is just amazing.

And again: Hrm, I seem to have...mislaid someone. The bowman hero (forgot his name) joined my party, I told him i wanted to give some troops to him, but before i could, he sped off at like 10.6, and now he's disapeered! How do I get him back? Haha. He came back :smile:

Azn_soul said:
Avici? is that a town or a castle? Which faction?

It's in the far east * of the map, it's the evil factions city.

Edit again: I noticed some native stuff, like referneces to it (it's on the tip of my tounge, but I can't remember what!), and some items like Kheriget bow :razz: It's going great, really enjoying myself!

Hrm , I thought the "troops fight on when you die" thing was going to be implimented?

Edit again: I love the fact that companions are worth having in this mod.

been waiting for this. havent been on the forums for a while. As soon as I came up, I came to see if the new version has been released. Im almost dying because of all the joy!!!!!!! Downloading as Im writing. cant wait to play it. :grin:

im gonna dl it and see if its good, and there needs to be some warband mods, i hate the old fighting system were you cant change attack direction after you click

hey how do you download this, i click on it and do everything like a normal mod but it only gived me a .rar file and not a folder with 10000 things in it

Kickthecat75 said:
im gonna dl it and see if its good, and there needs to be some warband mods, i hate the old fighting system were you cant change attack direction after you click

hey how do you download this, i click on it and do everything like a normal mod but it only gived me a .rar file and not a folder with 10000 things in it

Extract. Double Click the folder. Copy the folder inside. Paste into module folder.

well it is, but u need to pay 100800000 gold to make peace.... so in a figure of speech its possible but to get that money is extremly hard

Back
Top Bottom