SP Fantasy The Chaos War Mod FIRST BETA RELEASED V0.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't get that, your idea is amazing and your spirit is high, you are team and you want to do your mod, i admit this alot.
This maybe the 1st mod of your team, next will have different intro, why you must debate for such nothing like this:grin:

I love to help you guys but i know nothing>.<

Ceoclic said:
i don't get that, your idea is amazing and your spirit is high, you are team and you want to do your mod, i admit this alot.
This maybe the 1st mod of your team, next will have different intro, why you must debate for such nothing like this:grin:

I love to help you guys but i know nothing>.<

Would you like to learn to texture and be our texturer? :grin:

Ceoclic said:
i can't promise anything :oops:, i have no expierince and nearly no time, but i may try to learn some:grin:

Great, it would be of great use to us. We need textures badly :grin:, or unless I can learn to texture after I done scripting which will make the release of the first version longer. Unfortunately, if I can't make npcs stay at one area then quests will have be at second version. The quests will follow a main storyline.

Right. Why is everyone moaning about Heya? He was merely pointing out something didn't make sense. Had it not been for the sarcastic replies from some narrow-minded idiots he wouldn't have had to have resorted to insulting the mod. If someone had just changed the "cut through gold" then none of this stupid hating would have happened.

I agree with Heya. Cutting through gold makes no sense, it is a really soft metal. How about everyone gets along and listens to what others have to say instead of feeling the need to defend themselves with abuse and insults towards someone trying to make a valid point.

I think this deserves no further discussion, since i tweaked the intro a bit, and it seems okay to me, so let the makers of this mod move on to more important things.

yes sure, the mod will be better if everybody listen to each other. It will be nice if Heya come back :grin:

I will be consulting the Rise of Khergits' Modeler and Texturer. Its amazing how he made the graphic of low setting and ultra high setting looks exactly the same, except one runs faster and the other lags, I find this very interesting how I can run the game on low setting on everything and has....uber graphics.

Edit: I find it very interesting how the Ferin's Elite Warriors look exactly like Spartans and their shield has the Lakedaimonia symbol, I know I havn't talked to you guys in a while because I've been busy with projects and stuff I have to take care off....but this is a big disappointment. Why can't you just make the...Elite Warriors look..different? Wear different armor? So you don't have to...write on the screenshot to tell the readers that they are not....Spartans?

Re-edit: You should contact the Age of Machinery's Mod Leader and ask him if you can use his fief management and lords script. Also ask for the auto loot thing for party member. It would help the mod tremendously.

You dont want the 'Make your own kingdom' thing out of it tho, it IS gonna be a Fable Like mod o.o

nope, really sorry that i don't help this, try to look at texture but i'm actually slow learner :cry:

edit: i download xfire allready

Its ok ^.^ were not forceing you, if you decide its to hard, its to hard.

go here http://www.xfire.com/download/ and download xfire. You dont have to but it is easy and would make talking easyer.

Anyhow Good luck with texturing.

I am a rubbish Moddeler and Texturer.

I Can Code sort of. I will try and hey at least I can move the camera in Blender! :lol:

Send me the stuff and I would love to help out.

EDIT: So, sorry dear friends if I caused any offence with my earlier post, it was a mere slip of the tongue for I love everything in this mod.

Code:
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,51207.0.html][IMG]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x180/mbfreak22/mountblade2008-11-2921-48-54-46-2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

There ya go. All linkied up.

Hey mb, it's been a while! I actually do remember you from the old Three Kingdoms project. The new mod is looking great, but unfortunatly between college and work, I'm to short on time to help out. Aside from the fact taht I haven't done work on a mod in about 2 years lol. But good luck with it, I'm looking forward to playing it!! And if there's anything I can do to help out aside from coding and the such, defiantly let me know

Fenix

DynastyFenix said:
Hey mb, it's been a while! I actually do remember you from the old Three Kingdoms project. The new mod is looking great, but unfortunatly between college and work, I'm to short on time to help out. Aside from the fact taht I haven't done work on a mod in about 2 years lol. But good luck with it, I'm looking forward to playing it!! And if there's anything I can do to help out aside from coding and the such, defiantly let me know

Fenix

Oh yes yes. We need loads of help :razz:. We currently need someone who can model armor and an extra texturer would be great. Our team uses xfire to communicate and organize the mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom