The chance to ask

Users who are viewing this thread

If you have the opportunity to speak to a developer and just ask him one question about Mount and Blade Bannerlord, what would you ask?
Of course, the question of a release date does not count.

This Topic is about the questions and interests of the fans on Mount and Blade Bannerlord and not really the questions of people who hear the game for the First Time.
So please keep the question Detailed as possible, everyone has probably thousands of questions to the developers, but to have more weight of the question should it be only one of the most important to you.

If these Topic already exisit, I apologize and i would then delete my topic immediately, but I could not find anything.

When will you guys give the release date ?

Alright, jokes aside a serious question:
What would be different if you release the siege defense video today in terms of graphics, physics, bugs, glitches and gameplay ?

Also do you guys consider releasing the whole soundtrack in youtube just before the release date ?(I would love to listen to them since they are culture oriented)

haha, i think the release Date Joke will be repeated in this Topic  :lol:

My Question :

How deep can the Player manipulate the economy of an faction ( Is the Crime System the only one?)
In Warband the Player could Raid Carawan to reduce the wealth of an City, mybe it is possible to reduce the Happienes of the Citizens of an faction to get a Rebellion Party.

Since I absolutely love modding;

How far do you think a good modder / modding team can take the modding system and manipulate it to the wildest of possibilities? And I do not mean as in pulling Native and re-modeling it into a GoT world (As much dedication and hard work as that takes), but more of what a good programmer could do, what limits would he face, etc.

Will Bannerlord have quests like Warband that don't involve much time neither a big story around it or will it have new tipe of quests, bigger, more immersive and more intriguing? (For example, in Warband, having a backstorie for why there is a chest in Rivacheg with samurai armour inside or why there is a skeleton in the Lord's hall at Bulugha Castle). I allways felt that M&B didn't really imerse the player into the world and the characters don't look, how can I say..., alive.
Another question I would ask: will the game have an intro video? :iamamoron:

What are your plans on non combat side of the game? (politics ingame, diplomacy, people with their own agendas, trading, improved diversity in the roles of people and culture, etc)

What is it that's holding the game up so much? :lol:
But for my actual question, what kind of changes/improvements have you made to the way ai lords behave on the worldmap. I.E., will they just kind of roam about still, or will they move in more coordinated efforts, perhaps even with a general strategy in mind?

Bannerlord will include possibility of founding a kingdom and technology advancements in time for all factions?

Given that there are minor and sub-factions and perma-death seems to be a feature, is it possible that a civil war breaks out without player instigation?

Also: since organized crime is something that the player can dabble with, will there be organized crime syndicates in the game? Or will the street gangs of different settlements just be procedurally generated? Can I become the supreme don of the Calradian mafia?

Will there be wildcard parties like the player party? The kind of parties led by a named character, aren't allied to a faction, can recruit companions, do quests, recruit from all factions, become a mercenary/lord/regent?

When the game will be available and downloadable on Steam? (Not a “direct” release date question :smile:)

Anyway, in addition to this question if i had this opportunity i think i can ask this question:
If you have any secret developed feature which you are not going to be announced at developing time but we will see it in the game, what is it?

Back
Top Bottom