The Champions of Europe

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Col_Lucas said:
Poll should be over no ?

I'm not really happy with the system, seems like when a 15e member is chosen and loosing they keep up the thread longer :/
Ofcourse, atm we are creating as much new accounts to vote as we can.  :lol:
But, seriously now, I guess Svensson has other things to do apart from updating this poll.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who voted for me and congratulations to Jackie (I think hes gonna get his deserved victory).
I myself voted for Achilles, even though he never played NW. He was amazing in MM and he could have been amazing in NW too.

Graham

Btw, Aksei, your right that one is the only map I can actually get many kills as cav.  :razz:

Col_Lucas said:
Poll should be over no ?

I'm not really happy with the system, seems like when a 15e member is chosen and loosing they keep up the thread longer :/

Ok. Strange considering I'm running this poll and I'm not even a part of the 15e. Furtherly, noone is forcing you to participate in the poll Nexus,  so if you do not want to vote then don't.

Thats actually strange Graham, Itosian told me Evan was asking for votes for you around him and who talked about creating accounts dont get crazy :grin:

And sorry Svensson if I give my opinion , not everyone is close minded  :wink:

Why would you be sorry? I was simply replying to your message, and why would I be close minded?

Germany-Flag.png
Germany; Jackie Chan

%C3%B6l.PNG

You can't vote in polls unless you have 25 posts on the forums, so account-spam votes are not possible. And Lucas, I would be surprised if JackieChan's vote hadn't been brought to the attention of 91st members and their friends by other 91st members, so it is in no way dishonest of me to be asking my own regiment-mates and steam-friends if they would like to vote for Graham. And most of those people who I brought the poll to the attention of would not disagree that Graham is a top contender for Champion of Germany, because he really is a beast at everything.

Congratz Jackie.

Evanovic said:
You can't vote in polls unless you have 25 posts on the forums, so account-spam votes are not possible. And Lucas, I would be surprised if JackieChan's vote hadn't been brought to the attention of 91st members and their friends by other 91st members, so it is in no way dishonest of me to be asking my own regiment-mates and steam-friends if they would like to vote for Graham. And most of those people who I brought the poll to the attention of would not disagree that Graham is a top contender for Champion of Germany, because he really is a beast at everything.

Congratz Jackie.

And that's exactly why this thread is kinda pointless and that the results can't be used in a competive way....

I think it should be more about the person rather than melee skill alone. It bodes no actual usefulness polling to find the best melee ability from a country when the only way to really tell would be by making them all fight. Surely the real champion would be the one who has done the most for the community and is the most respected. I understand that it's fun to compare melee skill but there isn't a real benefit, plus it isn't directly proportional. For example Klobold is an amazing melee player but only received 1% of the votes, Jackie (an exceptional player) received 25% of the votes this does not mean Jackie is 25 times better than Klobold by any means though he may be better.

Plus you can't really say someone is the best at something when you are basing it off opinion and only 46.5/186 people agree. This poll would be better used to find final candidates for a real test of skill as unless somebody has an overwhelming majority the results can't be said as very accurate and true.

Maybe I'm looking too much into this but just my opinion.

Congratulations Jackie however.

gokiller said:
Evanovic said:

Congratz Jackie.

And that's exactly why this thread is kinda pointless and that the results can't be used in a competive way....

I love you Goki , thats exactly what I think

Meh, I'm basing my votes of the person as a whole (as I don't know everyone on the lists anyway) as I'm sure everyone else is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom