The Caladog has disappeared from the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

. Lord Caladog disappeared from the game, I didn't understand at what point it happened. I can't find it even with the help of console commands.

I started a new game in 1.7.0. I uploaded my save file here http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/index.php with the URL this topic. A new clarification, if Caladog is in the castle, then he is displayed normally, but as soon as he leaves the castle territory, he turns into another lord (I have Branoc). Its like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

Last edited:
He found the heart of Lorkhan
Maybe)), but it seems to me that the other kings have gone somewhere, I'm not sure that's all. But the motherland needs Caladog. Because when he leaves the city or castle, he turns into another weak lord and cannot hire many troops.

. Lord Caladog disappeared from the game, I didn't understand at what point it happened. I can't find it even with the help of console commands.
He probably got captured by an enemy, freed by a friendly lord and was recruited into the the lords party that freed him. Currently I have 7 friendly lords in my party because my companions freed them and somehow recruited them into their parties while part of my army.

Definitely a bug.

He probably got captured by an enemy, freed by a friendly lord and was recruited into the the lords party that freed him. Currently I have 7 friendly lords in my party because my companions freed them and somehow recruited them into their parties while part of my army.

Definitely a bug.
Thank you, now I understand a little. And can I somehow get him out of captivity with the help of cheats or a console?

Back
Top Bottom