+ The Blackhood Thieves + Roleplay + Active Union +

Users who are viewing this thread

joko380

Squire
    The Blackhood Thieves                                                                                           

thief-new.jpg

Intro
The blackhood thieves is a guild Consisting of obviously thieves, but i intend to take it to the next level .. Organized crime.
I will keep the memberlist secret for safety reasons, and of course for realism and roleplay.
If everyone knows you are a thief its hard to pull of some heists right?.
However we dont limit ourselves only to stealing.. but also killing.. To clear out whom are in our way or perhaps for a price.
I made this to just add a new dimension to gameplay.
When i join a faction i always get the feeling this is not complete for these reasons i intend to take it to the next level.
All members will be required to join a teamspeak which i will only give to members of the guild.
However to remain contactable i do not mind giving away my name which will be dwalin.

History ( Spoiler, Long story )
Dwalin, lived in poverty when he was young, His parents did everything to provide some sort of future for their sons.
Dwalin greatly respected his elders, trying to help scrape by he did all sorts of work he could .. Just to keep everyone alive.
Then disaster struck the city, plague .. Everywhere.. Deaths, Countless.. He lost his little brother tilaros to the plague.
Whom he greatly loved, he grieved his death .. He mourned for many days.
They had to leave the town but due to the plague the streets where a dangerous place to go, There was no sense of authority.
The cowards left the town when the plague struck, leaving it to die .
Dwalin and his elders barricaded their house for riots and looters took over the streets, taking anything they could.
Then disaster struck them once more , his mother and father both got infected by the plague making many sounds.
The looters hear ed them and they were coming for them.
He knew he had to leave but he couldn't.. He couldn't leave his parents to die.
So he did not, he ran to the kitchen grabbing a knive then he awaited them.
As they broke through the door, dwalin charged at them filled with rage.
He managed to stab one, then slit the throat of another. But they were with too many and he quickly got overcome.
They knocked him out cold, when his eyes were slowly closing he saw his elders getting pummeled to death..
A tear left his eye, then his eyelids closed.
He woke up in a warehouse, wretched smell of death filled the air.
As he looked around he saw many deaths, stacked upon each other. He knew he had to get out.
Some of the looters resorted to cannibalism, for there was almost no food left.
Dwalin knew this and he feared he was his next meal.
However there was still a group, almost unaffected by the plague. The thieves guild.
They heard the story of the young dwalin, seeing potention in him, for they had eares almost everywhere.
The looters did not knew what was coming to them, however there was tension in the air.
Dwalin could feel it, something was coming .. and he was right.
Suddenly from all corners shadows moved, the only thing he heared was throates getting slit and the sound of gorgeling blood.
They took Dwalin with them, where he lived amongst them for many years.. He learned greed.He wanted more.
Gold was the only thing on his mind,when he reached the age of 22 he went away.
To open a new chapter himself.

Roleplay information
Religion: Laszloism.
Founder: Dwalin_of_Dalia

I have alot more information on the roleplay part, but i want it to stay secret so only members will know about it.

Information
If you wish to join, add me on steam.
Steam: Joko422

We play on Union+RCC

You must fill in this form and send it to me on steam:
This is just to make sure you got some roleplaying potention.
If you see me ingame: Dwalin_of_Dalia feel free to contact me.
The ranks are also kept secret.

In game name:
Small history ( 1 - 3 lines ):
Definition of randoming:
EU or NA:

P.s: Any suggestions are most welcome, Constructive criticism too.

20k? thats nothing :wink: in my robbing days one day we bs'd our way into a castle as diplomats, were caught by guards, killed them in the chest room, used the side hatch to the wall, jumped down got on our horses and high tailed it out with a total gain of 70k :razz:

Sir Edwards said:
20k? thats nothing :wink: in my robbing days one day we bs'd our way into a castle as diplomats, were caught by guards, killed them in the chest room, used the side hatch to the wall, jumped down got on our horses and high tailed it out with a total gain of 70k :razz:
Well yesterday i made around 60k :grin: i was robbing and they caught me forcing me to fight as a gladiator earning 5k with each kill.
Well lets say i earned my freedom and made their faction alot more poorer.

Dark_Hamlet said:
A group of thieves, you sir are awesome!
I kindly thank you!, it also seems to be quite succesfull. i can actually make a good living with it, wich means double the fun! haha

Edit: if you are active on union and you want to join, sending me a pm wil also work :wink:

Back
Top Bottom