The best way to prevent you from dying without cheating

Users who are viewing this thread

Buhadog

Regular
I have found an easy way to prevent you from dying. It's not cheating.
As soon as you are knocked unconscious, press TAB. It's 100% guarantee you won't die.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

nice find. The death script starts 3 or 4 seconds after knockout, I'll remember to reduce it to 1, or less.

Yes, but you have a good chance to die in the fight you try to get it. As I said, I got mine with the support of 300+ soldiers. I lost 100.

alhoon said:
Yes, but you have a good chance to die in the fight you try to get it. As I said, I got mine with the support of 300+ soldiers. I lost 100.

Wow. I've obtained around 9 total on my current game(1 for resurrection, 8 for "immortality"), and I think I've only ever lost around 50 troops to Armies of the Dead.

Buhadog said:
I have found an easy way to prevent you from dying. It's not cheating.
As soon as you are knocked unconscious, press TAB. It's 100% guarantee you won't die.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yea, I noticed the same just the other day. :> I've done this by accident for a few times without realising that I was escaping death. Meh!

Chel said:
nice find. The death script starts 3 or 4 seconds after knockout, I'll remember to reduce it to 1, or less.
Will the message arrive after a few seconds still? It's cool to have your guy trying to breathe and having you in the uncertainty "Will I survive? ._." !

Back
Top Bottom