Need More Info The Battle Terrains do not match the worldmap location in 1.2.8 (Edit: still in 1.2.9).

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Here is a video of me showing the bug in a new save. You will see the bug at 3 min 45 sec :

Later in the video, there should be a battanian map with bridges. I spawn on 2 different maps for the same battle.

This bug is massive. It's still here in 1.2.9. An entire feature of the game is not working because of this bug. It breaks a lot of the immersion of the game. It needs to be fixed with the next patch ☝️

Have you used mods prior to this? We tried to replicate this and we were not successful. We believe this is related to mods installed prior. If you are using mods please remove the workshop items on properties.

I can't replicate this on xbox or pc. Some maps near the sea are forested a little as you'd expect though not as much forest as in the video but, towards Askar and the castles further south I get desert terrain maps.

I don't have that problem either. The only problem I have with maps is around Garontor castle, that can be a focus point if at war with Aserai and you hold that castle. Most of the battles are close to the sea shore, one side right up against the water (mostly me).

I did fight one battle down the valley from Pen Cannoc, the battle map was exactly that - a river valley with the large town of Pen Cannoc on the hill top .. Beautiful !

So I've tested this issue more deeply. It seems that I've made a mistake...
The issue seems to be with my game, not the version of Bannerlord. I asked to other members of my community if they had the same issue and they said yes.
I assume that a mod I shared with my community was the cause of this bug. Somehow, my native files were corrupted even without playing with a mod but steam verification couldn't fix the issue.

I just reinstalled the game AND delete my Bannerlord folder in my Documents folder. With this, the issue is fixed.

Very sorry for this wrong report. ☹️

Back
Top Bottom