The Anime/Manga Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

I've been seeing some of the old series on Toonami, and even if Shippuuden has its (rare) moments, it just reminds me of how much promise the series had in the first two arcs. Before everything went full shonen, and knives and traps and tools were actually more important than whatever superpower you could spam.

Started Attack on Titans yesterday. Definetly worth watching it!

Its about a postapocalyptic medievel steampunk world in which titans hunted down mankind to the point it must hide behind a big ass wall trying to defend it against the titans...

I think its one of the best animes I watched so far.

// I am almost sure its already mentioned here :razz:

A friend mentioned he's helping on coloring some manga on the internets and got me interested what it was.

E-Depth Angel... I must say, that manga is way more awesome than I had ever expected. At first it just seemed like something similar to transformers or so, but it wasn't..

The first page

So far I'm really into it. It's Interesting. Also recommend it

Just figured I'd drop this one here. Shows how I felt during this scene perfectly.

t9Yq8.jpg

Just watched the latest episode of Yahari Ore no Seishun (...). Hope they make a second season or something.
I'd recommend the series to anyone who can stand highschool love animes, it's got some funny moments.

Kazzan said:
Just watched the latest episode of Yahari Ore no Seishun (...). Hope they make a second season or something.
I'd recommend the series to anyone who can stand highschool love animes, it's got some funny moments.

Yes, dark characters are always a big + in love/comedy series :grin:

Kazzan said:

With the current pace of the novels its going to take about 2 years to get the right amount of material needed for a next season.
Or they are going to make it all original.

Back
Top Bottom